War in Ukraine

Maybe not “good” but there is definitely a “wrong” guy in this fight and it isn’t the one that was invaded.
I don't trust him anymore than I do Putin. I honestly don't care what happens there, I am tired of seeing billions going to a corrupt leader. Enough is enough

Reactions: DonjoVol
Russia is bankrupt. they are not capable of being our enemy
We should keep an eye on them just like we do everyone else. China on the other hand is itching for a fight. Their military is anyway. I agree that it’s not smart but that’s what they’re doing and therefore we should be ready to defend ourselves against whoever. We should stop trying to be the world’s police force.
this dust up between Russia and the Ukraine is still none of our concern.
I think Putin is being a bit more desperate in his moves than he would like to be. I dont trust a desperate man with nukes. China hasnt once brought up nukes when talking about taking Taiwan or any other regional dust up. And those Russian nukes are ready to go. And it would only take one getting through our net to be worst catastrophe to hit our nation pretty much ever.

Russia has already mobilized and shown the will to fight for immediate gains without long term thinking. China on the other hand has proven to pretty much only care about the long term. And pooh bear has a much firmer grip right now than Putin.

Reactions: AM64
NATO largely built and trained their military. NATO largely runs the Ukrainian war effort today. Because they dont have the quality and quantity of arms most Western Death Cult Nations have, doesnt mean we dont largely arm/train them. Ukraine was/is a poor corrupt sh1thole, what means did they have to build a western type force?
Tell us your a paid Russian troll without telling us your a paid Russian troll comrade.

What's scary is you people believe there is a good guy in this fight
Did any of the Ukraine supporters on here ever claim that Ukraine was the exemplar of a modern democracy and free of corruption? Don't think we did. If Russia ran into Afghanistan for a land grab, I'd be cheering the Afghanis on. If the US tried to grab parts of Canada, I'd side with the Canadians. Land grabs -- whether Russian, American, Israeli -- have no place in the modern world.

You realize that monetary aid is fungible, right? Sending money and equipment to Ukraine or Ethiopia doesn't deprive the homeless or down trodden here in the U.S. It makes for a good talking point until you scratch the surface - but the money doesn't exist in a vacuum. Our country has been living on credit for years, pretending that sending Ukraine equipment is going to deprive a poor child from eating is nonsense.
Can't bold this or upvote this enough. Not just the our country, but many of its citizens as well. And thats a problem.

Reactions: AM64 and Septic
Did any of the Ukraine supporters on here ever claim that Ukraine was the exemplar of a modern democracy and free of corruption? Don't think we did. If Russia ran into Afghanistan for a land grab, I'd be cheering the Afghanis on. If the US tried to grab parts of Canada, I'd side with the Canadians. Land grabs -- whether Russian, American, Israeli -- have no place in the modern world.
Of course but it’s not our responsibility to save everyone.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

You don't ever complain when our federal government grabs state and private land for "monuments".

Reactions: LouderVol
Why wouldnt Russia be coming for us, but China might? China has the same limitations as Russia. An even longer distance to go. Chinas economy is tied to ours much more than Russia's is. We have very similar entangling alliances with the nations that China would be going after.

No one is coming to save America from itself, unfortunately. Build your life outside of the Western Death Cult system as much as possible.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Lol, no.

NATO taught Ukraine the basics of 'combined arms' theory and application, and how to restructure their armed forces to create an NCO corps, and then gave them some portable anti-tank weapons.

That's what ~$312 million/year gets you, which is why Ukraine still fields Soviet tanks and aircraft, rather than NATO-standard weapon systems.

The sad reality for Russia is that they can't overcome a Ukrainian army, with less of the same weapon systems that they themselves employ.

Completely false.

I think Putin is being a bit more desperate in his moves than he would like to be. I dont trust a desperate man with nukes. China hasnt once brought up nukes when talking about taking Taiwan or any other regional dust up. And those Russian nukes are ready to go. And it would only take one getting through our net to be worst catastrophe to hit our nation pretty much ever.

Russia has already mobilized and shown the will to fight for immediate gains without long term thinking. China on the other hand has proven to pretty much only care about the long term. And pooh bear has a much firmer grip right now than Putin.

And neither is a real threat to us beyond future potential.
This is none of our business and we should not be involved

Reactions: hog88
Yeah. It's terrible when the victim fights back. There would be so much less suffering if Ukraine just rolled over and let Russia beat them up. That way only one side would get bloody.

Ukraine isnt a victim. The people are, not the govt. They brought this on their people and the Western Death Cult is prolonging their suffering, which you support.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Ukraine isnt a victim. The people are, not the govt. They brought this on their people and the Western Death Cult is prolonging their suffering, which you support.

You think they would be better off under Putin's boot?

I'm surprised you haven't moved yet.

I live in a pretty good area, but it is starting to build up with a lot of CA transplants the last few years. May have to move further out at some point. I would have no problem living in Russia however.

I live in a pretty good area, but it is starting to build up with a lot of CA transplants the last few years. May have to move further out at some point. I would have no problem living in Russia however.

Since you think Russia is the model for government why don't you immigrate and get out of this Western Death Cult?

VN Store

Back