War in Ukraine

Since you think Russia is the model for government why don't you immigrate and get out of this Western Death Cult?

Russia isnt a model govt, never said that. I am American. My family tree has roots dating back to the 1700s here. My grandfathers fought in WW2. I would do fine living in Russia, just like I do fine living here, doesnt mean I want to be Russian but I am also not going to demonize them as many of you do.

Russia isnt a model govt, never said that. I am American. My family tree has roots dating back to the 1700s here. My grandfathers fought in WW2. I would do fine living in Russia, just like I do fine living here, doesnt mean I want to be Russian but I am also not going to demonize them as many of you do.
You would make Brittney Griner look tough if you lived in Russia.

Russians are being demonized for a reason. This makes killing them in a possible future war scenario much more palatable for the public, which currently has little appetite for a war...for now. Drip, drip, drip...

Reactions: AM64
Ukraine isnt a victim. The people are, not the govt. They brought this on their people and the Western Death Cult is prolonging their suffering, which you support.
No. Russia brought the current violence. It's weird you abhor violence in a small area, but cheer it on at a larger scale.

14k over 8 years, is evil and thus justification for an outsider to declare war.
250k over 11 months, is ok, and not justification for anyone to do anything.

Some real Stalin logic you have.

And you are going to have define "support". Because i dont support what we are doing any more than you do. I have defined what I would "support" multiple times and you keep ignoring it so you can go with your preprogrammed arguments instead of addressing what I say.

I am ok with someone standing up to a bully. I am ok with others trying to help the victim. Even if it gets them beat up more than they otherwise would. It's their choice.

I say yet again, In this case I would "support" the US, or anyone else that wanted to, to sell the Ukrainians stuff. Even at a discounted rate, as long as both sides agreed. I would also be fine with the US not offering the Russians the same deal, or any deal. That's what I would actually support.

Now as far as determining who the bad guy is, if I dont have a real dog in the fight, which I dont. I am typically going to side with the little guy, and the defender. Kinda like watching a football game, I will cheer for the lower ranked guy to pull an upset, even if it doesnt help me or UT. In this case Ukraine is both the little guy, and the defender, so in that sense it makes Russia the bad guy in this closed conflict. You would never find me justifying the US invasion of Iraq by saying well the Russians invaded Afghanistan. So when you look at the conflict at hand that is where I land.

And I await for you to ignore, and or twist, and or deflect away from what I say, and just continue to straight up lie about what I "support".

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back