War in Ukraine

AK-47... who did they steal that from?
Germany

StG 44 - Wikipedia

The StG 44 fulfilled its role effectively, particularly on the Eastern Front, offering a greatly increased volume of fire compared to standard infantry rifles. The StG largely influenced the Soviet AK-47, introduced two years after the war concluded.[7][8] The StG's influence can still be seen in modern assault rifles, which, after World War II, became the global standard for infantry rifles.[7]

If we were interested in destroying russia, they would be done. We want russia. We don't want the current war mongering gov. it's Napoleon.

Doesn't matter, it still applies.

Nothing you say applies. Just look at our last exchange, you went from saying everything in my post was fake news and propaganda to literally backtracking and acknowledging everything I said was true 😂
You went from having a kadyrov avi and posting quotes from him and defending him, to backtracking and saying you merely used kadyrov as a “flex” and find him “funny”.
Hell, even at the very beginning you went from Russia isn’t going to invade to telling us it was building and you could see it coming for years after Russia finally did invade. Now you can’t even keep straight on replying from your main account and alt account. There’s been some tough times in this thread for ras 1 and ras 2 😂

Nothing you say applies. Just look at our last exchange, you went from saying everything in my post was fake news and propaganda to literally backtracking and acknowledging everything I said was true 😂
You went from having a kadyrov avi and posting quotes from him and defending him, to backtracking and saying you merely used kadyrov as a “flex” and find him “funny”.
Hell, even at the very beginning you went from Russia isn’t going to invade to telling us it was building and you could see it coming for years after Russia finally did invade. Now you can’t even keep straight on replying from your main account and alt account. There’s been some tough times in this thread for ras 1 and ras 2 😂
You've gone from spewing MSM propaganda to now saying I have an alt account, meanwhile, you haven't refuted the overriding theme that the Ukrainians are loosing this conflict and that this is nothing but a way of using the Ukrainians as a cannon fodder. Why don't you focus on that?

And I haven't run away from the fact that I called it wrong at the beginning about Russia going in and I have explained why I came to that conclusion. I made the mistake of listening to Zelensky leading up to February 24th where he was downplaying what Joe Biden was saying. I knew Joe Biden was a liar, so there was no way I was going to trust him.

You've gone from spewing MSM propaganda to now saying I have an alt account, meanwhile, you haven't refuted the overriding theme that the Ukrainians are loosing this conflict and that this is nothing but a way of using the Ukrainians as a cannon fodder. Why don't you focus on that?

And I haven't run away from the fact that I called it wrong at the beginning about Russia going in and I have explained why I came to that conclusion. I made the mistake of listening to Zelensky leading up to February 24th where he was downplaying what Joe Biden was saying. I knew Joe Biden was a liar, so there was no way I was going to trust him.

Curious what is your alt account?

AK-47... who did they steal that from?
😘😘😘

The AK-47 is best described as a hybrid of previous rifle technology innovations. "Kalashnikov decided to design an automatic rifle combining the best features of the American M1 Garand and the German StG 44."[21] Kalashnikov's team had access to these weapons and had no need to "reinvent the wheel".

😘😘😘

The AK-47 is best described as a hybrid of previous rifle technology innovations. "Kalashnikov decided to design an automatic rifle combining the best features of the American M1 Garand and the German StG 44."[21] Kalashnikov's team had access to these weapons and had no need to "reinvent the wheel".

Nice copy and paste plagiarism

Reactions: AM64 and PEPPERJAX
Unless your alt is PJ.
britney-britney-spears.gif

VN Store

Back