War in Ukraine

Have we discussed Gazprom receiving permission to form its own PMC? The oligarchs are preparing for a potential civil war and protecting their fiefdoms.
Haven’t seen it brought up. Have you got a link?

Oh and please let this be true. Let’s see a four or five way bunch of Russians killing each other.

1675902334855.gif

Reactions: AM64 and Burhead
Didn't Russia just re-import a bunch of old tanks from an asian country?
They had gotten some T-34s in the past from Laos. They used them in parades, exhibitions and movies.

Now what's interesting is there are articles from this year, 2019 and I believe 2020 saying that Russia got 30 tanks from Laos. It makes me wonder if some of the news outlets as recycling old articles.

Also. If you guys and gals hadn't brought up these T-34 tanks I would have never searched for them on YouTube and discovered a free movie on YouTube called T-34. And guess what. It was a great movie. So I would like to thank whoever shared that article.

Lol. Yeah I'm sure that's exactly what happened Proctor.

And was that really you that posted and got your crew riled up over it? Since it was you then I'm going to have to thank you. Because after that I found that outstanding movie.

Another one to add to the list:

T-34s from Laos

Lol. Yeah I'm sure that's exactly what happened Proctor.

And was that really you that posted and got your crew riled up over it? Since it was you then I'm going to have to thank you. Because after that I found that outstanding movie.

T-34s from Laos
No Curly. Somebody else posted it and I jumped on board. So you are spared that humiliation. But then I was actually not so lazy that I googled it and found out they were from 2018 but I had already made a couple of pile on posts. And down to each stooge none of you ever bothered to even check until apparently about two weeks later when you finally post this 😂

Russia isn't the one begging for tanks. NATO is.
Of course Russia isn't begging for tanks. They don't have any allies that have any to send them except maybe some of the crap they got from Russia in the first place. China sure as hell isn't going to send them any. NATO begging for tanks? NATO is just trying to decide which ones and how many to give to Ukrainian.

Emoji on loan from Dallas.

Have we discussed Gazprom receiving permission to form its own PMC? The oligarchs are preparing for a potential civil war and protecting their fiefdoms.
Some of you all have become quite the conspiracy theorists because of this thread.
Gazprom's Private Military

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
How exactly is Putin being "backed into a corner"?

He's the one that chose to invade a neighboring country.
I said if. Didn’t say he is now. I honestly believe if Ukraine falls he will set sights on Poland and then NATO would respond. Nasty future in that case

VN Store

Back