War in Ukraine

I said if. Didn’t say he is now. I honestly believe if Ukraine falls he will set sights on Poland and then NATO would respond. Nasty future in that case
Russia isn't going to invade Poland. Just like China isn't going to invade Eastern Russia or Mongolia.

And Ukraine was the one who chose to kill their own civilians in the Donbas.

Ah yes the old "Ukraine was shelling Donbass" nonsense.

Please, show me the Ukrainian government shelling eastern Ukraine prior to Russia sending Igor Girkin and his goons over to prop up a faux separatist movement in 2014.
derptards.png

On page 2304 alone:

T34s from Laos
Gazprom Private Military
25 BILLION defecit.
Russia actually did receive around 30 T-34 tanks from Laos

The decree from the required Russian minister was in fact posted on their Telegram page

The $25B deficit was detailed exactly how it added up and is real.

So you’re right it’s three more items that rightly belong on that idiotic dumbass ignoring reality list Curly! 🤡

Reactions: AM64 and BeardedVol
Ah yes the old "Ukraine was shelling Donbass" nonsense.

Please, show me the Ukrainian government shelling eastern Ukraine prior to Russia sending Igor Girkin and his goons over to prop up a faux separatist movement in 2014.
View attachment 535376

@DonjoVol hey Curly based on that idiotic list criteria this is another one that needs to be added to it!😂

No question. The Baltics owe their continued sovereignty to NATO.
I mean. Dude witnessed, firsthand, the dissolving of what he believes is sovereign Russian territory. Putin’s been waiting since 1991. Just a matter of time before he made his move. I’m not siding with the guy but how would you feel being extremely patriotic to the US and seeing it unfairly split up into other countries? Resentful maybe?

I mean. Dude witnessed, firsthand, the dissolving of what he believes is sovereign Russian territory. Putin’s been waiting since 1991. Just a matter of time before he made his move. I’m not siding with the guy but how would you feel being extremely patriotic to the US and seeing it unfairly split up into other countries? Resentful maybe?

By that reasoning, the UK would be justified in re-colonizing India, and every other territory that was formerly part of their empire.

Russian-expansion-Asia.jpg

Map-British-Empire-extent.jpg

By that reasoning, the UK would be justified in re-colonizing India, and every other territory that was formerly part of their empire.

Russian-expansion-Asia.jpg

Map-British-Empire-extent.jpg
UK ain’t run by Putin buddy. India’s full of Indians, Africa’s full of Africans but Ukraine is full of OG Russians.

Last edited:
That would be a very bad thing. Nukes in too many different hands.
Perhaps. But it’s one of the likely outcomes on the table I think. It can be averted if there is a crime lord on deck strong enough to control the other crime lords. I don’t think Prigozhin is that crime lord.

Russia isn't going to invade Poland. Just like China isn't going to invade Eastern Russia or Mongolia.

Even if Poland provides planes from europe? Because, that's what's happening.

In other news, Russia has turned to BITCOIN to subsidize their economy. An easy target, with quick returns, and they have become very adapt at stealing it. Might be the death bell for bit. Everyone is about to have their Bits stolen by russia.

If he was resentful, maybe he should have talked to a therapist. His wounded ego entitles him to no part of Estonia.

If he was resentful, maybe he should have talked to a therapist. His wounded ego entitles him to no part of Estonia.
Therapist really? I don’t think it’s about ego. You think Putin is reasonable? The man is sending people to get mowed down you think he gives 2 craps about therapy? For fcks sake.

VN Store

Back