War in Ukraine

Rhetorical True/False: America provided sold significant materiel support to Europe prior to our physically entering both world wars.

So... you'd be opposed to supporting Europe back then. Got it. Thankfully the adults are driving the bus here.

You forgot a detail.

Rhetorical True/False: America provided significant materiel support to Europe prior to our physically entering both world wars.

So... you'd be opposed to supporting Europe back then. Got it. Thankfully the adults are driving the bus here.
Driving the short bus but I don’t discriminate. This invasion has zip to do with us. When Russia sinks a neutral ship or bombs a US military base I’m all for it until then Ukraine can get fkd. Huge supporter of the MIC and war profiteering I see. You got one of them yellow and blue bumper stickers don’t you?

Wagner Group is basically curtailing efforts to recruit from Russian prisons. Seems word got out that around 80% of the prisoners who went to war are now dead.

So much for endless waves of zombies in Bhakmut.

Great thread on the issue...

Allegedly, Wagner has received 10 million applications from Americans wanting to die in Ukraine fighting for a former KGB translator.

Other than the fact he has spoken at length about the collapse of the Soviet Union being the greatest geopolitical catastrophe the world has seen. Then you have the above quotes in the days leading up to the war in Ukraine.
None of that refutes what I stated.

Other than the fact he has spoken at length about the collapse of the Soviet Union being the greatest geopolitical catastrophe the world has seen. Then you have the above quotes in the days leading up to the war in Ukraine.

"The collapse of the Soviet Union was the biggest geopolitical catastrophe of the century," Putin said. "For the Russian people, it became a real drama. Tens of millions of our citizens and countrymen found themselves outside Russian territory. The epidemic of disintegration also spread to Russia itself."

They are talking about sending in tanks. Who is going to train and support the Ukrainian battalions operating said tanks? We are! Thanks Joe. Your the best.
And guess what? It will only take "just a few weeks" to train them on all these new tanks, Bradleys, Strykers etc. The experts here on the War in Ukraine thread told me so.

None of that refutes what I stated.
The Ukrainiacs never actually refute anything. Just sharing articles mostly from mainstream U.S. media and Ukrainian state media. At this point most mainstream media outlets here in the U.S. should be considered state media.

That is called a whataboutism.
Actually it’s a straight up contrast without any attempt of false justification. He wasn’t attempting to justify the training required on those vehicles. That’s a given nobody is saying some amount of training wont be required. He’s merely contrasting the training that we all agree will have to occur… with the zero preparation we all know Wagner is giving the convicts. Basically he’s just mocking you. Again. Like we all do.

Reactions: AM64 and MG1968
I'm glad you quoted me because it's hilarious going back through this thread and seeing how incredibly wrong Ras has been at every turn and how his narrative has shifted so much.
The only thing you guys can get on me for getting wrong was the idea that Russia was going to invade in February... and the only reason why I got that wrong is because I took Zelensky's word over Lying Joe Biden.

The only thing you guys can get on me for getting wrong was the idea that Russia was going to invade in February... and the only reason why I got that wrong is because I took Zelensky's word over Lying Joe Biden.
Bakhmut is falling - for 8 months

Winter is coming (AKA Europe will freeze) - they never did.

Etc etc etc… 🤡

Yeah the Ukrainiacs have been stacking BS in this thread for almost a year now. How many time have they been busted for sharing false stories? Too many to count now.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Yeah the Ukrainiacs have been stacking BS in this thread for almost a year now. How many time have they been busted for sharing false stories? Too many to count now.
You mean like the made up 14k civilians killed in Donbass you keep bringing up that was eviscerated again just yesterday Curiy? Like those stories? 🤡

Reactions: Hunerwadel

VN Store

Back