War in Ukraine

The Ukrainiacs never actually refute anything. Just sharing articles mostly from mainstream U.S. media and Ukrainian state media. At this point most mainstream media outlets here in the U.S. should be considered state media.

The media is telling me it's almost one year since Russia invaded and they're closer to thier borders than ever before.

Is that propaganda?

The media is telling me it's almost one year since Russia invaded and they're closer to thier borders than ever before.

Is that propaganda?
The bald dwarf would probably point out that in the current state Ukraine is actually invading sovereign Russian territory. They had a totally-legit-and-not-at-all-rigged-referendum. And his true believers here will gladly point that out.

And guess what? It will only take "just a few weeks" to train them on all these new tanks, Bradleys, Strykers etc. The experts here on the War in Ukraine thread told me so.

It's hilarious that you keep up this double-speak where it's impossible for existing Ukrainian tankers to be trained on NATO tanks in any amount of time, but Russia is going to conscript 300-500,000 with little or no military experience, and have a wildly successful spring offensive.

It's especially hilarious given what Russia's current tank crews are doing in Ukraine.

People like Rachel Maddow is where the Ukraine jobbers like Dallas, Septic, BeardedVol, MG etc get their talking points.
Lol. I don’t use talking points. I just like to play the foil for you and your bros’ pultroonery. And like I’ve told ras previously, I don’t have to support Ukraine just because I want to see Russia lose. The nice thing about a proxy war is that the proxy is expendable.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Have you driven past Douglas Lake this time of year before?

Should we add 'flood mitigation', and 'hydroelectric power generation' to the list of subjects that you don't understand, or is this just another of your weak attempts to defend Russia's continued assault on Ukrainian civilians?

Reactions: AM64
Zelensky looking for NATO to invoke Article 5 again, just like when he was jumping up and down about the missiles that landed in Poland. This time, he's getting worked up about Russian missiles (allegedly) flying in Romanian and Moldovan airspace.

So are any of you ready to go to war over this?

Zelensky looking for NATO to invoke Article 5 again, just like when he was jumping up and down about the missiles that landed in Poland. This time, he's getting worked up about Russian missiles (allegedly) flying in Romanian and Moldovan airspace.

So are any of you ready to go to war over this?

You and I both know we won't. I quite prefer the approach we're doing now and crippling the Russian Army without spending a single American life.

VN Store

Back