War in Ukraine

Interesting if true. Putin's list of potential backstabbers grows bigly...

Vladimir Putin 'pulls Russia's notorious Wagner Group troops' from Ukraine as Kremlin fears its leaders are becoming 'too powerful and pose a threat'
  • Putin ordered Wagner Group run by Yevgeny Prigozhin to pull out of Ukraine
  • Despite being allies it's reportedly feared he may be plotting against Putin
I read this was from a disagreement about payments. Wagner wanted more with all the losses they were taking. Putin wasnt willing to pay, and Wagner stopped being submissive, and that ticked off Putin.

"Too powerful" yet again means willing to stand up for themselves.

You would think this has to be a wake up call for the Russian military and their idea of conventional warfare. For their entire history since WW2 they have fought wars by throwing mass amounts of untrained soldiers and mass amounts of old, soviet era tanks at the target until they win by sheer volume. Tanks, especially the vast majority of old soviet models, are nothing now but big targets for cheap, mass produced anti tank weapons that can be carried by infantry. And without tanks, the untrained infantry are sitting ducks. Conventional warfare doesn't exist in the way that Russia has always operated when their enemy has even a modicum of modern technology.

Edit: Not to mention the Leopards Ukraine is getting **** all over every single Russian tank, except for the Armata which is unproven in battle and they probably have produced less than 100 total, and that's a generous figure.

Reactions: BeardedVol
I saw this earlier. It seems a bit unrealistic but wow if it’s even close to accurate. The bald dwarf basically going all in and getting his ass handed to him daily right now. Russian military is pure trash.
His strategy seems to be sending untrained troops running toward Ukrainians with instructions to catch as many bullets as possible before they go down.

Reactions: AM64 and tvolsfan
You would think this has to be a wake up call for the Russian military and their idea of conventional warfare. For their entire history since WW2 they have fought wars by throwing mass amounts of untrained soldiers and mass amounts of old, soviet era tanks at the target until they win by sheer volume. Tanks, especially the vast majority of old soviet models, are nothing now but big targets for cheap, mass produced anti tank weapons that can be carried by infantry. And without tanks, the untrained infantry are sitting ducks. Conventional warfare doesn't exist in the way that Russia has always operated when their enemy has even a modicum of modern technology.

Edit: Not to mention the Leopards Ukraine is getting **** all over every single Russian tank, except for the Armata which is unproven in battle and they probably have produced less than 100 total, and that's a generous figure.
Eh, the leopard 1 aren’t just all that. They can be shot through with just about any round

I've been thinking about something if he announces a second round of mobilization will he risk calling up the sons of European Russians? How many more bodies can he squeeze out of the Chechens and other minorities? When the privileged sons from Moscow, St. Petersburg, and other cities start coming home in body bags how much will the people stay silent?

I've been thinking about something if he announces a second round of mobilization will he risk calling up the sons of European Russians? How many more bodies can he squeeze out of the Chechens and other minorities? When the privileged sons from Moscow, St. Petersburg, and other cities start coming home in body bags how much will the people stay silent?
Well if they do then it’s their own damn fault and they all deserve what they get at that point. When you see the sheer amount of destruction in Ukraine and the daily terrorist attacks on Ukrainian civilians it’s hard to have an ounce of empathy for any negatives against the Russians.

Reactions: AM64
It's rather strange that none of you trolls are concerned about the lack of coverage of the East Palestine, OH incident. And I'm sure your are outraged over that journalist who got arrested there as well.

Also I'm not sure why you keep tagging me. I never once defended Russia's actions when it comes to treatment of press and journalists. Just pointed out to you the same thing you say is happening in Russia is also going on in your beloved Banderaland. Actually it just happened right here in the U S.
No one's trolling except you. Quit acting a fool. Plenty of us have spoken up about it....... In the thread devoted to it.

Why would we discuss that here? I mean it's about as relevant to this discussion as the 1962 Sears Roebuck catalog.

Last edited:

This actually worries me a bit. If Putin is substantially weakened, and still possesses nukes, the possibility of a completely irrational action becomes more possible. TYhe best outcome in all this is for Russia to withdraw, badly bloodied, but still relevant as a conventional force to dissuade maniacs from seizing power or Putin from doing something suicidal.

Standing by to hear more from the steadfast defenders of mother russia in here tell us how this is all bunk, russia is winning, and all of the horrors of this conflict are the fault of Ukranian Nazis and Joe Biden.

Reactions: Paper_Towel
Lol "western proxy".

Ukraine had zero prospects of joining NATO prior to 2/24/2022.

Not to mention Sweden and Finland having zero desire to join NATO prior to Russia escalating the 2014 invasion of Ukraine.

Putin is wholly responsible for the enlargement of NATO at this point

Furthermore, their borders with NATO/NATO friendly countries (Finland) have been thinned out considerably to support the war effort in Ukraine.

A bold strategy if Russia actually viewed NATO as an offensive threat.

VN Store

Back