War in Ukraine

Ukraine has been given plenty of opportunity to negotiate a peace. Instead, they (as a western proxy) have chosen to continue to provoke. They arent going to win unless western troops get involved.

Lol "western proxy".

Ukraine had zero prospects of joining NATO prior to 2/24/2022.

Not to mention Sweden and Finland having zero desire to join NATO prior to Russia escalating the 2014 invasion of Ukraine.

Putin is wholly responsible for the enlargement of NATO at this point

Maybe the Russians think they are upping the chess game ... if we stir up crap on the east side of Ukraine, they might forget what we are doing on the west side. It does sound a lot like desperate crazy people doing crazy things. Wonder what Romania thinks about it - betting they aren't amused. How do you even get to Moldova without crossing Romania or Ukraine?
I think they are trying to open up another front........

I think they are trying to open up another front........

That's my impression, too. How they are going to do the logistics is going to be interesting. They've got two routes in - through or over Romania or Ukraine, so unless they can establish a route through Ukraine and make it stick, it's hard to see it working.

That's my impression, too. How they are going to do the logistics is going to be interesting. They've got two routes in - through or over Romania or Ukraine, so unless they can establish a route through Ukraine and make it stick, it's hard to see it working.
I'm not sure what angle they are trying for sure. But I think they attempt another offensive from the north, I think they want everyone looking southwest so they can. Belarus is in a vulnerable position as well though, they have an opposition government in waiting with a somewhat unpopular dictator in charge.

It's risky for Russia and Belarus but Putin has to sell a win soon or he becomes increasingly vulnerable to the Russian warlords he created.

Ukraine has been given plenty of opportunity to negotiate a peace. Instead, they (as a western proxy) have chosen to continue to provoke. They arent going to win unless western troops get involved.
Winning doesnt require taking Moscow. Heck it doesnt require taking any Russian territory. I would argue taking Russian territory would hurt.

Why should Ukraine accept a peace that will continue their suffering and cement their lost territory as lost? Right now Ukraine is willing to fight. It doesnt matter what the western death cult wants, the Ukrainians are still willing to stand up for themselves. And by Ukrainians I mean the grunts on the battlefield. If they thought the west was worse than Russia they would surrender and give up as you have suggested far in the past now. They think Ukraine is worth fighting for. You dont agree with them, but it's not your call to make.

I'm not sure what angle they are trying for sure. But I think they attempt another offensive from the north, I think they want everyone looking southwest so they can. Belarus is in a vulnerable position as well though, they have an opposition government in waiting with a somewhat unpopular dictator in charge.

It's risky for Russia and Belarus but Putin has to sell a win soon or he becomes increasingly vulnerable to the Russian warlords he created.
The direct attacks from Belarus really bother me. It's just a punk move that let's Russia sucker punch Ukraine and then jump back to safe territory whenever Ukraine turns around to deal with that front. Imagine if the Baltic nations let Ukraine launch attacks from their soil into Russia proper, and how much Ras and crew would react.

@DonjoVol hey Curly we have another great example of how journalism is free and not repressed at all in your Mother Russia 🤡

Russian journalist Maria Ponomarenko jailed for highlighting Mariupol killings

Russian journalist Maria Ponomarenko jailed for highlighting Mariupol killings
It's rather strange that none of you trolls are concerned about the lack of coverage of the East Palestine, OH incident. And I'm sure your are outraged over that journalist who got arrested there as well.

Also I'm not sure why you keep tagging me. I never once defended Russia's actions when it comes to treatment of press and journalists. Just pointed out to you the same thing you say is happening in Russia is also going on in your beloved Banderaland. Actually it just happened right here in the U S.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
It's rather strange that none of you trolls are concerned about the lack of coverage of the East Palestine, OH incident. And I'm sure your are outraged over that journalist who got arrested there as well.

Also I'm not sure why you keep tagging me. I never once defended Russia's actions when it comes to treatment of press and journalists. Just pointed out to you the same thing you say is happening in Russia is also going on in your beloved Banderaland. Actually it just happened right here in the U S.
That’s a lie. You continually deflect away from free speech restrictions in your Mother Russia and whatabout the hell out of any such instance pointed out.

Give us the link detailing how this journalist was arrested in Ohio due to reporting on government ineptitude

That’s a lie. You continually deflect away from free speech restrictions in your Mother Russia and whatabout the hell out of any such instance pointed out.

Give us the link detailing how this journalist was arrested in Ohio due to reporting on government ineptitude

They actually did arrest the twerp. He was trying to bust his way into a restricted area that was in a clean up zone. They stopped him from killing himself. More than likely a paid truther. DeWine called them and told them to release him after a brief holding. It was to keep him from killing himself like an idiot.

They actually did arrest the twerp. He was trying to bust his way into a restricted area that was in a clean up zone. They stopped him from killing himself. More than likely a paid truther. DeWine called them and told them to release him after a brief holding. It was to keep him from killing himself like an idiot.
You got a link? That sounds like they interfered with Natural Selection honestly. And if he was detained due to his stupidity and later released then once again we’ve got more Curly toothless deflection. I’m shocked by that.

Reactions: AM64
You guys are a little (or a lot behind) on this story, but it's not hard to find. The site is being cleaned, there is minimal damage (some is to be expected), it's a GQP truther problem, DeWine is not your target (Josh Mandell and JD Vance are your targets). This is veering way off russia tho.

edit: and of course Gym Jordan. He's in the middle of everything stupid. That goes without saying.

Winning doesnt require taking Moscow. Heck it doesnt require taking any Russian territory. I would argue taking Russian territory would hurt.

Why should Ukraine accept a peace that will continue their suffering and cement their lost territory as lost? Right now Ukraine is willing to fight. It doesnt matter what the western death cult wants, the Ukrainians are still willing to stand up for themselves. And by Ukrainians I mean the grunts on the battlefield. If they thought the west was worse than Russia they would surrender and give up as you have suggested far in the past now. They think Ukraine is worth fighting for. You dont agree with them, but it's not your call to make.

Sorry, I can only give you one like.

"to the last drop of Ukrainian blood..."

You guys are wicked.

Nobody is forcing the Ukrainians to fight. The only way to force soldiers to fight enmasse is to threaten their families at home and that only works when the soldiers are too far away from home to turn their weapons on those doing the threatening.

This is a thread about Russia's invasion of Ukraine, why would we discuss those topics here?

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Interesting if true. Putin's list of potential backstabbers grows bigly...

Vladimir Putin 'pulls Russia's notorious Wagner Group troops' from Ukraine as Kremlin fears its leaders are becoming 'too powerful and pose a threat'
  • Putin ordered Wagner Group run by Yevgeny Prigozhin to pull out of Ukraine
  • Despite being allies it's reportedly feared he may be plotting against Putin

Russia is hitting bottom. They have devoted almost all thier man power to this stupid endeavor. The problem is they will reach for the big guns. Don't be frightened. Good will win. Some damage will be taken.

Reactions: MontyPython

VN Store

Back