War in Ukraine

I think the Leos are the best looking tanks. German tanks are BA looking
Remember when Oddball put a tube on his Sherman so they would think he had a 90 mm?

Reactions: AM64
Leo 1’s have a stabilized tube and sight and can shoot on the move. I think you gotta get into the later model T-72’s to get that capability.
Only thing the T-72 has going for it is the auto-loader, and even that has limited practicality on the battlefield.

You would think this has to be a wake up call for the Russian military and their idea of conventional warfare. For their entire history since WW2 they have fought wars by throwing mass amounts of untrained soldiers and mass amounts of old, soviet era tanks at the target until they win by sheer volume. Tanks, especially the vast majority of old soviet models, are nothing now but big targets for cheap, mass produced anti tank weapons that can be carried by infantry. And without tanks, the untrained infantry are sitting ducks. Conventional warfare doesn't exist in the way that Russia has always operated when their enemy has even a modicum of modern technology.

Edit: Not to mention the Leopards Ukraine is getting **** all over every single Russian tank, except for the Armata which is unproven in battle and they probably have produced less than 100 total, and that's a generous figure.
@MercyPercy ... you can't be drinking this kool-aid also. You know better than anyone the western media is full of propaganda.

That isn't analogous to what went on in a geopolitical sense. Apples and oranges.
Sure it is. 50 years prior to the existential threat your owning of the property presented to him and his family residing on the adjacent land now, there was a cookout on what is now your land and his father attended this establishing an ancient tie to your land and thus justifying his annexation of it.

Yes, your idiotic excuse making for the bald dwarf’s illegal invasion and annexation of Ukraine sounds exactly that stupid.

You know what... the worse this gets, the more you guys dig in even further.

The Russophibia/hatred is off of the charts. Nothing anyone says will convince you.

Reactions: volgr
You know what... the worse this gets, the more you guys dig in even further.

The Russophibia/hatred is off of the charts. Nothing anyone says will convince you.
I was pretty much dug into my stance in 2014. But Feb 2022 sealed it for me. Their trailer park trash asses need to go.

Last edited:
This is a thread about Russia's invasion of Ukraine, why would we discuss those topics here?
Just pointing out that I hadn't seen many of you jobbers over in that thread clutching your pearls. A journalist in this country was arrested. Assumed you and the usual trolls would be outraged.

I actually haven't been on here much lately as I've had better things to do. But I see the Ukraine trolls have been getting riled up as usual. Some things never change.

Just pointing out that I hadn't seen many of you jobbers over in that thread clutching your pearls. A journalist in this country was arrested. Assumed you and the usual trolls would be outraged.

Just pointing out that I'm not trying to threadjack?

Ugh, thanks I guess Ivan.

VN Store

Back