War in Ukraine

It's rather strange that none of you trolls are concerned about the lack of coverage of the East Palestine, OH incident. And I'm sure your are outraged over that journalist who got arrested there as well.

Also I'm not sure why you keep tagging me. I never once defended Russia's actions when it comes to treatment of press and journalists. Just pointed out to you the same thing you say is happening in Russia is also going on in your beloved Banderaland. Actually it just happened right here in the U S.
I'm gonna whatabout your unrelated whatbout. Has there even been a man-made environmental disaster in which a Moscow government completely pooped the bed? I'll give you a hint, it happened in Ukraine.

That isn't analogous to what went on in a geopolitical sense. Apples and oranges.
You had a big lot you got by taking from your neighbors. You keep it for a long while. You go through some big financial problems. In the bankruptcy you lose parts of your property back to your neighbors. You sign multiple agreements with those neighbors about the legitimacy of what is now their property to ensure your past financial problems are dropped. Some was nice waterfrontage, some of the neighbors were gone completely but are now back. Several years later an outside developer come in and start to invest in the area. Tearing down some of your old stuff, helping your neighbors put up some gaudy stuff on your old property. You get ticked, move your fence line and try to reclaim your old property.

Putin is due to give a speech on the 21st I believe and both the Duma and Federation Council are meeting too.

Good thread regarding Russian citizens sentiment. I found this interesting, which goes along with what I have been saying since last March. The US miscalculated Putin's popularity in Russia, as well as the strength and endurance of the Russian economy.

331537538_908145957198229_3798708125494790673_n-771x1024.jpg

Why are Ukrainian deserters being killed? A) This must be a bigger problem than the Western Death Cult propaganda media is portraying and B) this flies in the face of claims that "these men want to fight, we (US) are just assisting them not forcing them".

Good thread regarding Russian citizens sentiment. I found this interesting, which goes along with what I have been saying since last March. The US miscalculated Putin's popularity in Russia, as well as the strength and endurance of the Russian economy.

He's parroting what the Putin hard liners say and think....... Because that's what he is. He does not represent the sentiment of many if not most Russians.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
anecdotes from the dude whos been pumping propaganda for Putin since before this started?
I know russians too, you know

Considering it has been a year and there has been nothing close to an overthrow of Putin, explain how he is wrong.

They already had a population issue.

They had 170 million after WW2.
They have 143 million today.

Another million or so fleeing. Plus the casaulties, and a still declining population is not a good combo.

I dont think I would be chasing away Russians if i was them.

Why are Ukrainian deserters being killed? A) This must be a bigger problem than the Western Death Cult propaganda media is portraying and B) this flies in the face of claims that "these men want to fight, we (US) are just assisting them not forcing them".
Link?

VN Store

Back