War in Ukraine

If you don't think Ukraine is in our strategic interests that's fine. I can't believe you don't think China taking over the largest supplier of computer chips isn't a threat to the country and to the rest of the world.

If it was a threat, why are our politicians making trips to Taiwan which knowingly, by their own admission, provoke China? It is Ukraine all over again. Poke, poke, poke until they get action.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
If it was a threat, why are our politicians making trips to Taiwan which knowingly, by their own admission, provoke China? It is Ukraine all over again. Poke, poke, poke until they get action.

The US government should not allow the CCP to dictate American affairs. Taiwan is a friend and ally and we have every right to send political delegations there. That trip was one of the few things I supported Pelosi on.

So it is just a coincidence that your talking points always seem to line up with the Western Death Cult narrative regarding Ukraine?

My talking points? 😂

Please point out my “talking points”. I’ve been a firm opponent of US aid to Ukraine, pointed out numerous times that this is a Europe problem not ours at this point. But since I can recognize Russia is the unprovoked aggressor here I’m parroting talking points?

So you are advocating that the US force TSMC to give up their technology so that we can make chips in the US equal to those made in Taiwan?

Are we going to kidnap their engineers and force them to come to the States as well?

Good grief. We don’t need their engineers to produce chips here, we need the US government to GTFO of the way and let the private sector solve the problem.

My talking points? 😂

Please point out my “talking points”. I’ve been a firm opponent of US aid to Ukraine, pointed out numerous times that this is a Europe problem not ours at this point. But since I can recognize Russia is the unprovoked aggressor here I’m parroting talking points?
Their standard is if you don’t 100 percent support what Putin is doing in Ukraine, then you 100 percent support the Gay Western Death Cult Nazi Neocons of NATO and their proxies in Kiev.

The US government should not allow the CCP to dictate American affairs. Taiwan is a friend and ally and we have every right to send political delegations there. That trip was one of the few things I supported Pelosi on.

You say Taiwan is highly important to the US due to chips/semiconductors...yet you also support our provocation of China by making unnecessary trips to Taiwan. Something doesnt add up.

By the way, if China wants Taiwan there isnt a damn thing we can do about it. Ukraine debacle is an embarrassment for the West but Taiwan would be a magnitudes greater embarrassment.

For aforementioned reasons, we have a massive business interest in Taiwan. China shouldn’t have a problem with that. According to you, I guess we should always bend over backwards to accommodate despots.

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel
Good grief. We don’t need their engineers to produce chips here, we need the US government to GTFO of the way and let the private sector solve the problem.
Taiwan semiconductor process engineers are currently the best in the world. They got there by the technology transfer from us then owning the product space and developing the technology. I think TSMC’s current best CMOS process is 5 nm and I’m shocked they’ve gotten there so quickly. We are with the best in the world at chip design. The best chip manufacturers are clearly in Taiwan.

Reactions: AM64
If you don't think Ukraine is in our strategic interests that's fine. I can't believe you don't think China taking over the largest supplier of computer chips isn't a threat to the country and to the rest of the world.
The answer is to start making chips here at home, not go to war with China.

LOL. For aforementioned reasons, we have a massive business interest in Taiwan. China shouldn’t have a problem with that. According to you, I guess we should always bend over backwards to accommodate despots.

We already accommodate despots, so long as they obey.

Can you define what those strategic interests are? Are you pulling this from Brzezinski strategy?

The US government should not allow the CCP to dictate American affairs.
Well first off, the official policy of the US recognizes a One China policy... meaning Taiwan and China are one country. That American delegation essentially set foot on Chinese soil and engaged in subversive activity. It has nothing to do with the CCP dictating American affairs. And it is comical to see you whining about China dictating to America yet don't see an issue when America dictates to Taiwan or anyone else.

Taiwan is a friend and ally and we have every right to send political delegations there. That trip was one of the few things I supported Pelosi on.
It was also provocative and unnecessary. Pelosi deserved condemnation even for going.

Reactions: volgr
For aforementioned reasons, we have a massive business interest in Taiwan. China shouldn’t have a problem with that. According to you, I guess we should always bend over backwards to accommodate despots.
What is despotic about China not wanting a subversive delegation from entering their soil? The US or any other country would want that either.

And again... business interests. Those businesses should have kept manufacturing here at home... or work to bring it back home. But in no way is it remotely justifiable to start a war.

VN Store

Back