War in Ukraine

Unless they use Dominion voting machines the Taiwanese people aren’t voting to be slaves to the ChiComs.

Taiwan is between a rock and a hard place, or between a Eastern Death Cult and a Western Death Cult. They are f'ed either way.

My talking points? 😂

Please point out my “talking points”. I’ve been a firm opponent of US aid to Ukraine, pointed out numerous times that this is a Europe problem not ours at this point. But since I can recognize Russia is the unprovoked aggressor here I’m parroting talking points?
You're not always right IMO but you are consistent.

Reactions: hog88
Maybe they'll want to sanction us in return by not supplying any chips or computers or iPhones or toasters and heaven forbid lithium battery components.
I'm really not too afraid of anything China might think they can do to us. Besides most on this forum have been carping to bring manufacturing back to the US for longer than I've been here. Look at it as an opportunity. Short term pain, long term gain.

I'm really not too afraid of anything China might think they can do to us. Besides most on this forum have been carping to bring manufacturing back to the US for longer than I've been here. Look at it as an opportunity. Short term pain, long term gain.

That is what the tariffs (even out sell prices) and trade war was about and you didn't like that.

But the current factory age kids coming along now days want to work from home in their underwear and check social media every 3.2 minutes, I don't think that will cut it.

Reactions: AM64
Maybe they'll want to sanction us in return by not supplying any chips or computers or iPhones or toasters and heaven forbid lithium battery components.

Why not? We were stupid enough to outsource strategic, the bulk of our seafood, and clothing and other common domestic merchandise to China. In short, gave them the rope and gallows to hang us with. Stupidity is as stupidity does.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Why not? We were stupid enough to outsource strategic, the bulk of our seafood, and clothing and other common domestic merchandise to China. In short, gave them the rope and gallows to hang us with. Stupidity is as stupidity does.
Actually, I hope they do. Maybe our overlords will learn a lesson.

Reactions: AM64
In my case, I don't want the Chinese, I'd rather root for extraterrestrials completely replacing all of us. We don't sense enough to live in harmony anyway.

Most of us don't want war, only our elected officials because they become drunk on power and money and move us around like little pawns on a board.

Most of us don't want war, only our elected officials because they become drunk on power and money and move us around like little pawns on a board.

I can't disagree with your statement, as history backs you up. I do believe if had a vast enough number who seriously repeated the 1968 revolt,
that would end war. Unfortunately, though limited to American, we have a gigantic number of citizens who are willing warmongers. Who are currently satisfying their bloodlust via murder, hate criminal acts, becoming cops to get away with murder easier, and more. So if the draft returned, and it will, there's a large pool to draw from. It's not just the fat cat politicians, who actually rule with our consent, it's the kill-lovers among us as well. It doesn't matter, ever has it been for humanity to act destructively. Not that we haven't tried to avoid it. From blood ties (marriage between tribal groups), economic ties (trade treaties), or even MADD (mutually assured destruction), none of it has worked, the warring continues.

VN Store

Back