War in Ukraine

Probably the best solution for Moldova. It wouldn't require that many forces to roll over the Russian forces in Transnistria and the local militia and it would allow them to seize the largest ammo dump in Europe. Over 20,000 tons of Soviet era weapons are held at the Cobasna depot.
You are insane. Instead of going for peace and diplomacy, you want to open up another front.

Probably the best solution for Moldova. It wouldn't require that many forces to roll over the Russian forces in Transnistria and the local militia and it would allow them to seize the largest ammo dump in Europe. Over 20,000 tons of Soviet era weapons are held at the Cobasna depot.

They’ve been “leaving” for about a decade now. Another broken agreement by the bald dwarf

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Never denied there was Nazis in the Ukrainian military but they're not the big bad boogeyman that Russia makes them out to be they have no real power.
They are in the govt and they make up a significant amount of their military. Yes, they do have power. Stop gaslighting.

In addition, they push their ideology and get their agenda pushed in Ukraine that threatens the rights of their Russian, Hungarian, and Romanian minorities.

They are in the govt and they make up a significant amount of their military. Yes, they do have power. Stop gaslighting.

In addition, they push their ideology and get their agenda pushed in Ukraine that threatens the rights of their Russian, Hungarian, and Romanian minorities.

No they do not stop believing the propaganda. Show me where in parliament they hold seats or hold any key ministries they don't. First it was Right Sector in 2014 than the new flashy thing was Azov. It is just a convenient tool to use to justify their illegal invasion.

For our giddy Russophiles fapping over no ammo for the Leo 1’s it’s a standard NATO round just like the 7.62 or 5.56 and is used in a butt load of guns. It’s not a matter of if they can get ammo just what is most expedient

105×617mmR - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
No they do not stop believing the propaganda. Show me where in parliament they hold seats or hold any key ministries they don't. First it was Right Sector in 2014 than the new flashy thing was Azov. It is just a convenient tool to use to justify their illegal invasion.
Louder has beat his thick head to a pulp along with the other Russophiles on that very point. But the talking points say… 🤷‍♂️

It is one of several reasons. The Nazi influence, the attacks on the people of Donbas and other non-Ukrainian minorities, the training and arming of the army by NATO.

But the current factory age kids coming along now days want to work from home in their underwear and check social media every 3.2 minutes, I don't think that will cut it.
They are probably no worse than the than the potheads, stoners and and deadbeats that our fathers accused us of being. Whatever they are it's up to them to figure it out. I wish them luck.

Reactions: tvolsfan
FpBgVIFXsCAjCAu

How Girkin hasn't been eliminated by the FSB amazes me.
Well until recently he is they. Or was before leading the Moscow orchestrated civil unrest effort in Ukraine. But the way he’s running his mouth now maybe he should flee to the west… where he’ll be put in jail for MH17

Last edited:

VN Store

Back