War in Ukraine

Is this your evidence of world domination? Or, is it just a harmless sign?

Lebensraum??? Interesting you would bring up that term but ignore the real Nazi problem in Ukraine.
Is that the "real Nazi problem", or the "real" Nazi Problem? Because the "coup" you hated removed most of the Nazis from power.

The russians have been deporting ethnic Ukrainia ss from their held territory since day 1, so the term applies. As far as I have seen the Ukrainians havent removed or really done anything to limit their ethnic Russian population in eastern Ukraine.

Yeah they banned a party that was actively aiding, and/or pushing policies that would actively aid the Russians after they invaded. The party ban and media lock downs didnt happen until AFTER the invasion. Hard to justify a war on a problem that didnt exist before you got there.

Reactions: AM64
In 1941, did we announce at the time the exact amount that the UK and USSR would pay back under lend-lease?

It was periodically published in the newspapers, have you found a source yet telling us how much Ukraine is on the hook for?

It was periodically published in the newspapers, have you found a source yet telling us how much Ukraine is on the hook for?

I haven't felt the need to look for Ukraine's payment schedule.

I do know that the UK didn't start paying back loans under lend-lease until 1950, 9 years after they started receiving them.

I'll bother looking for Ukraine's in 5 or so years after the official end of Russia's war against them

I haven't felt the need to look for Ukraine's payment schedule.

I do know that the UK didn't start paying back loans under lend-lease until 1950, 9 years after they started receiving them.

I'll bother looking for Ukraine's in 5 or so years after the official end of Russia's war against them

5 years or 10 years from now I expect you'll be able to find the same information as you can find now. Ukraine isn't paying us jack squat.

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia
I'm going to find where ras lives, buy the land next to him, then annex half of his property. I think he'll be ok with it.
After you annex it and have moved onto it draw up an agreement stating he cedes it to you since after all, all you really want is peaceful coexistence. Call the agreement… Minsk III ! 😂

After you annex it and have moved onto it draw up an agreement stating he cedes it to you since after all, all you really want is peaceful coexistence. Call the agreement… Minsk III ! 😂
And if he doesn't agree, I'll bulldoze his house. Unlike the Russians, I'll let him get his family out.

Did Joe get anyone fired during his visit?

You know on that score Biden should send Mayor Pete to help with Russian logistics. We could all just watch this whole thing grind to a halt ... or read about how Pete fell from a 32nd story window. We'd be better of in either case.

Reactions: AirVol
I'm genuinely curious.

I'd probably hold the opposite true though. F*** Ukraine and everyone else.

I find it fascinating that it's generally the same folks who believe in and are unwavering in American exceptionalism are also the ones who least support the things that would allow Americans to claim it.

Not saying that's you because I have no idea what you're about, but if the shoe fits...

Reactions: tvolsfan
I find it fascinating that it's generally the same folks who believe in and are unwavering in American exceptionalism are also the ones who least support the things that would allow Americans to claim it.

Not saying that's you because I have no idea what you're about, but if the shoe fits...
Depends entirely on what one considers exceptional.

Depends entirely on what one considers exceptional.

American exceptionalism is a term that is used to describe the belief that the United States is either distinctive, unique, or exemplary compared to other nations.

Reactions: AM64
Are you trying to say Putin/Russia has the same military capability as Hitler/Germany and Tojo/Japan?

No, I'm suggesting there were likely many American's who didn't care that Germany invaded Poland in 1939.

Your comments are puzzling because you have the advantage of knowing that history tends to repeat itself and how unprovoked aggression in Europe going unchecked is not a good idea.

Reactions: BeardedVol and AM64

VN Store

Back