War in Ukraine

Probably both. They haven't been able to rotate forces out of Transnistria since 2015 when Moldova cut off access.

Wonder which country they plan to fly over ... the neighbors (Romania and Ukraine) are probably just going to welcome fresh Russian troops and weapons with open arms.

This should get some shill Jimmies rustled.

US lawmaker in Kyiv: Momentum shifting toward ATACMS, F-16s for Ukraine

The lawmaker, who met with President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, said the Ukrainian leader gave him a wishlist of weapons including the F-16s and ATACMS, which he said were intended "to go all the way into Crimea" to hit Iranian drones used in recent air strikes.

The lawmaker is Republican chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee Michael McCaul

F-16s for Ukraine now would just be stupid. Changing horses mid-stream. Doesn't make sense.

Reactions: LadyVolette
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. They can eliminate a potential threat to the rear and also secure valuable Soviet era ammo for their fight against the Russians. To give them cover Moldova could invite them in as well since its Moldovan territory.
I believe there are Russian troops, who were invited, already there in the sovereign nation known as Transnistria. Plus you have the Transnistria military. Why in the world would you want conflict in a nation that hasn't bothered anyone? You have Moldovans, Russians and Ukrainians that live there in peace. You guys are nuts.

Actually congress should be deciding and quit ceding authority to the executive.
Only Congress can declare war and we absolutely need to pull the executive powers back to send troops into combat long term without a declaration. We were at war for 20 years in multiple conflicts without a formal declaration against anyone.

I believe there are Russian troops, who were invited, already there in the sovereign nation known as Transnistria. Plus you have the Transnistria military. Why in the world would you want conflict in a nation that hasn't bothered anyone? You have Moldovans, Russians and Ukrainians that live there in peace. You guys are nuts.
There is no sovereign nation of Transnistria and their squatters are about to be shown the door it appears Komrade Curly. And your hypocrisy on Transnistria vs Ukraine is noted again you disingenuous lying shill.

Reactions: AM64
It's the very kind of thing we elect a POTUS to decide. If you don't like it, vote for Trump. He'll for sure suck Putins dingy and stop helping Ukraine.

Good grief…Trump has been out of office for over two years and you still can’t let him go.

Also, if Trump is so buddy buddy with Putin, why didn’t Putin invade Ukraine when Trump was in office? Seems like the opportune time to do so if you’re Putin would be while your buddy is in office.

The right thing would be to leverage all aid against Erogan resigning
While I’d like to see the POS go I’d guess that would blow up in our faces. Plus with the reporting that he approved the waiver of building codes that might already be in motion.

While I’d like to see the POS go I’d guess that would blow up in our faces. Plus with the reporting that he approved the waiver of building codes that might already be in motion.

With the idiots we have running the show you’re probably right, it would blow up in our faces. But that POS needs to go and by go I mean on the other side of the grass.

All the idiots with flags on their social media accounts and on their lapel 🤣
I can proudly say I have never put a ring around my FB profile pic or made any type of political gesture.. nobody freaking cares what people think, and that’s the honest truth 😂 If they want to know, they will ask you.. hint, nobody will ever ask.. As a society, we overshare lol

It's the very kind of thing we elect a POTUS to decide. If you don't like it, vote for Trump. He'll for sure suck Putins dingy and stop helping Ukraine.

Dumb ass take..
If we had Trump we wouldn't have the War in the first place.

No coinsidence..Crimea under Obama and now Ukraine under Biden. And CCP threatening.

VN Store

Back