War in Ukraine

I can see cynically why it's good for us (though a destabilized Russia could bring it's own problems as we've seen over and over) but plenty of Ukrainian lives are being lost daily.

I don't have better answers but I can see that a slow "let Putin punch himself out" strategy is not without plenty of negative consequences for blood and treasure of Ukraine.
The pro war neocon and democrat crowd here in this thread do not care about the Ukrainian lives being lost daily. They have stated this on multiple occasions.

Many of them aren't choosing to fight. They are being dragged from their homes or off the street to go fight.
Yeah I’ll need more than your claim or any of your standard Russian state media sources to even consider that they are “being dragged from their homes or off the street to go fight” Mr Gas Station Sushi

The pro war neocon and democrat crowd here in this thread do not care about the Ukrainian lives being lost daily. They have stated this on multiple occasions.
Technically “the crowd” has said we really don’t care about the invading orcs lives since this is all Russia’s fault. We’ve said time again and that the Ukrainian loss of life is tragic and completely unnecessary.

Again our investment in Ukraine has been the most worthwhile expenditure of American aid in forever.
The complete opposite. You guys are delusional. The main objective of trying to drain Russia of military resources is not working. In fact, the complete opposite is happening.

An investment???

Reactions: Pacer92
The complete opposite. You guys are delusional. The main objective of trying to drain Russia of military resources is not working. In fact, the complete opposite is happening.

An investment???
Thats why Russia is stuck in the eastern part of Ukraine that they essentially already controlled, by state sponsored terrorism proxy, a year after its 3 day special operation?

Something tells me your potato payments from Russia might have what is called Pripyat blight..

The pro war neocon and democrat crowd here in this thread do not care about the Ukrainian Commie Russian lives being lost daily. They have stated this on multiple occasions.
FYP.

I see you and Ras are in lockstep with your new Russian troll strategy of utilizing the "you too" fallacy. What chapter in your troll guide is this found in and why do Russians think it will work on first world people?

FYP.

I see you and Ras are in lockstep with your new Russian troll strategy of utilizing the "you too" fallacy. What chapter in your troll guide is this found in and why do Russians think it will work on first world people?
I'm going off what people like your fellow MIC Cultists Burhead and Septic have stated themselves in this thread.

An investment???

Up is down. Black is white.

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Dude, if you're maintaining the Russian army is strengthening, you're totally FOS. They're burning through ammo, equipment and men at an alarming rate.

Last edited:
I guess I’m trying to understand how we get to dictate what terms are acceptable. What pieces of territory we think Ukraine should cede.

I’m not in favor of sending one dollar in cash but yeah you’re likely right that we will send money. I believe we are obligated on the arms and I don’t see where we get to dictate what Ukraine’s vision of victory looks like. They’ve said take all territory back including Crimea. So let’s put tge means in their hands to fet that done as quickly as possible would seem most economical instead of dragging it out. If/when Ukraine says enough then we need to respect that.

Since we‘re funding a good portion of this I think we have a say in what the “end” looks like.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Since we‘re funding a good portion of this I think we have a say in what the “end” looks like.
As has been pointed out we absolutely have a say when we think enough is enough for discussions with Ukrainian for sure.

ETA: we absolutely should ne beating Europe over the head with the check book though. Screaming “this is your damn continent and problem” even.

Last edited:
What’s so funny? The fact that we are funding a bs war between two bs countries. Go join the fight yourself if defending Ukraine is so important. I mean the US has such a stellar record in war lately let’s keep going with this one.
Your estrogen laden rant was funny. That’s what. This one too for that matter.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back