War in Ukraine

He doesn’t live in America he’s on a troll farm in Russia
I can fully understand if someone thinks usa is an aggressor towards Russia. But to be so straight line is asinine. Like you can like they are doing what’s best for Russia and still say it’s wrong. If that makes sense?

Where did I say what I wanted? This is you making you crap again.

You think they should be allies, just because, no reason given. I was giving you all the reasons they arent. Heck that's not all of the reasons.
Do you want to see peace between India and Pakistan? That's a question that requires a yes or no answer only.

I can fully understand if someone thinks usa is an aggressor towards Russia. But to be so straight line is asinine. Like you can like they are doing what’s best for Russia and still say it’s wrong. If that makes sense?
The US and Russia are never going to agree. We’ve crossed each other on policy since the early 1900’s and still bailed their useless trailer park trash asses out in WW2

Reactions: AM64 and Volsdeep4
Obama and the West's inaction in 2014 has brought us to this point.

Add Merkel and Hollende in there as well as being directly responsible. Germany and France opposed harsh sanctions because they were too busy sucking down cheap gas, but this goes back to Russia's invasion of Georgia in 2008.

Getting away with recognizing the breakaway parts of Georgia, and sending troops into Georgia with no meaningful response from the west, caused Putin to believe he could employ the same method in other countries and get away with it.

Says the man who just threw a two day midweek tantrum.
The posts tell the tale Curly. You’ve been playing victim and Donjoing people for multiple pages since my final exchange on the topic of your idiotic argument. That’s the quietest tantrum I can ever remember happening🤡

Last edited:
Do you want to see peace between India and Pakistan? That's a question that requires a yes or no answer only.
Peace, sure.

If you have a question, ask it. Dont dance around and hide behind multiple different discussions.

1. They should be allies.
2. You want them to kill each other.
3. Do you want peace?

Very round about way to go.

Being at peace would not make them allies.

That's overly ambitious. I mean I guess it depends on what they mean by "this" war.
In a sense it’s not wrong. I don’t see the developed world fearing the Red Bear ever again. They are relinquished to picking on unarmed former satellites and we won’t even let them do that unopposed.

Reactions: AM64
Russia is doing just fine trading with countries like China and India. I said months ago they could make alliances with other nations besides the ones in Europe and the rest of the West and they would be just fine. However trading with Europe will never come to a halt for them. Just more wishful thinking on the part of democrats, neocons, and the MIC Cult. Even your precious NY Times came out recently and stated isolating Russia isn't working.
Nice dodging the whole “winter is coming and Europe will suffer.”

Add Merkel and Hollende in there as well as being directly responsible. Germany and France opposed harsh sanctions because they were too busy sucking down cheap gas, but this goes back to Russia's invasion of Georgia in 2008.

Getting away with recognizing the breakaway parts of Georgia, and sending troops into Georgia with no meaningful response from the west, caused Putin to believe he could employ the same method in other countries and get away with it.
That’s absolutely fair also.

In a sense it’s not wrong. I don’t see the developed world fearing the Red Bear ever again. They are relinquished to picking on unarmed former satellites and we won’t even let them do that unopposed.
The red bear, maybe not. The bloated corpse filled with nuclear material? That it's definitely worth fearing.

Like I said earlier. Forgot 1930s Europe, looks back at the end of teens and early 20s when the peace treaty was being drawn up. That's where things really went wrong.

I see more and more “long-term” being used

Which is a fair assessment. Regardless of the way the war ends Ukraine is going to have to become a highly militarized country that spends heavily on defense in the years to come to ensure its continued survival. It would be nice if the West helps local Ukrainian arms industry develop domestic technology to supply its weapons.

The red bear, maybe not. The bloated corpse filled with nuclear material? That it's definitely worth fearing.

Like I said earlier. Forgot 1930s Europe, looks back at the end of teens and early 20s when the peace treaty was being drawn up. That's where things really went wrong.
Don’t disagree on the nukes for sure. As they become more decomposed as a viable national entity at some point they will act out. And that is their biggest means to act. It will also be their last act as a sovereign entity.

VN Store

Back