War in Ukraine

If true (below) where are they getting all this ammo?

We have huge stockpiles just like Russia. We have multiple caches stored strategically around the globe. There was discussion recently to start drawing down the cache in Israel to assist short term in Ukraine. I’d infer most talk of ramping up production is to backfill those caches.

The first day of the war was a fever dream. I can't tell you how many hours I spent getting minute-by-minute updates and watching YouTube live streams of Russian columns.

Oh I can't wait for the Russian propaganda pieces to come about German tanks rolling east again.
There will be a two page fapping fest from them if/when pictures come out of one of them getting knocked out or captured. Nevermind how much carnage it may have wreaked before that or that it’s only one.

Reactions: AM64
Don’t disagree on the nukes for sure. As they become more decomposed as a viable national entity at some point they will act out. And that is their biggest means to act. It will also be their last act as a sovereign entity.
Yes but they may get to a point where it's the last act of them as a sovereign entity regardless of threats or not, so there is nothing to lose.

Everyone getting in on the Ukrainian weapons testing program.

Ship them a few units. See how they do, make modifications as necessary. If they all get blown up, no big loss it's a small number. Even if they have success there are always changes you can make.
It’s the best weapons test lab going at the moment. No doubt.

Reactions: AM64
Yes but they may get to a point where it's the last act of them as a sovereign entity regardless of threats or not, so there is nothing to lose.
Yeah kinda what I was trying to say I just fumbled it.

Sorry but I must now Donjo you and make a 10,000 word irrelevant off topic deflection reply since you’ve highlighted my failings 😂

Reactions: USF grad in TN
That's overly ambitious. I mean I guess it depends on what they mean by "this" war.

And what they mean by "lost". Russia may still end up with a chunk of Ukraine territory but the myth of the mighty Red Army has been shattered.

I know they technically aren't the Red Army anymore but old habits die hard.

And what they mean by "lost". Russia may still end up with a chunk of Ukraine territory but the myth of the mighty Red Army has been shattered.

I know they technically aren't the Red Army anymore but old habits die hard.
Lost to me means they are on the back foot generally, and Ukraine controls the battle fronts even while on the offensive.

That's yet to be the case.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Who is the rape victim (which is a terrible analogy)? Ukraine via Russia, Ukraine via the Western Death Cult or Russia via the Western Death Cult? Depends on how you look at it.
Seems a pretty apt analogy. Where does it go wrong? Did the rape victim/Ukraine welcome or consent to the rapists/Russia's intrusion? Did the rapist/Russia take something of value without permission?

Where's the analogy mistaken? Lemme guess, because the rape victim said she was gonna hook up with the new hot guy from Western Europe, the rapist/ex-boyfriend had the right to do what he did.

Reactions: AM64 and BeardedVol

We are so damn lucky that we don't have to experience this. What right do we have to demand them to cede their homeland to the invader?

@volgr hey Larry I especially liked the scenes where the Ukrainian flag was raised over the Kherson government building. Remember that building? You were fapping over it in the first half of last year when that Soviet flag was raised over it by the invading orcs

@volgr hey Larry I especially liked the scenes where the Ukrainian flag was raised over the Kherson government building. Remember that building? You were fapping over it in the first half of last year when that Soviet flag was raised over it by the invading orcs
I remember them downplaying the Russia/Soviet connection, completely overlooking that flag. But someone waves a Nazi flag and the whole country needs to be invaded.

Then how do we repossess our assets from the squatter if our tenant is evicted? You ready to go get it back, Dog the bounty Hunter? Love ya! 😘

Don't go all Luther on us. Once Ukraine accepted our funding they gave up some of their say in how this ends.

I remember my daughter giving me the "I'm 18, you can't tell me what to do anymore" my response was "you're right, you are 18 and I don't have to give you money anymore". She at 18 was quick to realize who could tell who what to do.

Reactions: AM64 and kiddiedoc

VN Store

Back