War in Ukraine

Don't go all Luther on us. Once Ukraine accepted our funding they gave up some of their say in how this ends.

I remember my daughter giving me the "I'm 18, you can't tell me what to do anymore" my response was "you're right, you are 18 and I don't have to give you money anymore". She at 18 was quick to realize who could tell who what to do.
I don’t disagree that we are invested, in more terms than just money. But the payday lender tactics get no traction.

I really have a hard time understanding why so many are so pro Ukraine. Almost 60,000 posts and a majority seem to be all in with Ukraine. It certainly has united Neocons and the left.
I’m amazed at the smooth brains that are malleable by Russia propaganda also. Every damn day.

I really have a hard time understanding why so many are so pro Ukraine. Almost 60,000 posts and a majority seem to be all in with Ukraine. It certainly has united Neocons and the left.
I have said it before. It's like watching a college football game between two teams I dont care about. Doesnt matter who they are. I will typically cheer for the underdog playing at home. Same here, I am "cheering" for the underdog who I believe was wronged.

Does it actually mean I am "pro" Ukraine. No. Yes even though I am spending my time on them and technically my money is going to them. Apparently that is too complex of an idea for people to grasp.

Because they’re some of us who don’t like seeing a larger neighbor change borders by force, target civilian infrastructure, rape women, and kill innocent people. Also regardless of their performance in Ukraine Russia is a geopolitical foe of ours and seeing them hurt is in our interests.

I have said it before. It's like watching a college football game between two teams I dont care about. Doesnt matter who they are. I will typically cheer for the underdog playing at home. Same here, I am "cheering" for the underdog who I believe was wronged.

Does it actually mean I am "pro" Ukraine. No. Yes even though I am spending my time on them and technically my money is going to them. Apparently that is too complex of an idea for people to grasp.
Yeah but there’s a pretty valid argument that we bought a luxury suite to watch this one.

Reactions: AM64
I’m amazed at the smooth brains that are malleable by Russia propaganda also. Every damn day.
Why are you all so invested in Ukraine's success? This dude is corrupt AF. And I'm not pulling for Russia either, if they whipped each other off the planet I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep. I simply don't care what happens there not sure why so many of you are so invested and pro Zelensky

Because they’re some of us who don’t like seeing a larger neighbor change borders by force, target civilian infrastructure, rape women, and kill innocent people. Also regardless of their performance in Ukraine Russia is a geopolitical foe of ours and seeing them hurt is in our interests.
So how many more billions are you willing to send to Zelensky? You want a war with Russia? What's the end game?

Last edited:

If we are going to use the CFB analogy I would say it's like Florida vs Alabama, I hate both. I wish both could lose

Stated much nicer than I have the patience for anymore.

Well there are only two major choices and looking at your post history it’s pretty clear who you’re against. So…. 🤷‍♂️
LOL. If Ukraine attacked Russia I would feel the same way. I don't care which corrupt thug "leader" wins here. Putin is a no good worthless scumbag. Zelensky isn't much better. I don't want to go to war over Zelensky and I don't want to keep sending him billions.

VN Store

Back