War in Ukraine

Why does that have to be decided right at this moment? Ukraine is still willing to fight to defend their country, the EU is still willing to send them aid, and Russia's economy is being crushed by sanctions.
And China is trying to negotiate peace while we keep sending arms. Real good look there bearded.

Nice attempt to dodge, but it isnt that easy. The West has been claiming for 6 months that Russia has been begging for weapons yet Russia continues a high rate of bombardment to this day. You might want to consider that when regurgitating that idiotic talking point.

I would say Russia is on their schedule. War never goes as anticipated. Russia made some miscalculations (as did Ukraine/the West). That is just part of it. Russia seems to have adapted better than Ukraine and is in a much better position currently.
Garbage. Russia had to lean heavily on mercenaries they previously denied knowledge of. You don't out yourself like that unless you are desperate.

You also forget Ukraine has continued a high rate of bombardment in it's defenses in spite of the regular basis for more as well.

If this is Russia's schedule they were very self aware of their ineffectiveness and incompetence. In that respect that's the only thing they've won at this point...... Because everyone else thought they would be much more effective as a conventional force than what they've shown.

Geez. You could say the same about the southern border but where is uncle Joe on that one? How many American lives have died from fentanyl vs the war in Ukraine. You got patience for that NDallas?
Nope. We aren’t doing enough there either. But it isn’t a dichotomy

Why does that have to be decided right at this moment? Ukraine is still willing to fight to defend their country, the EU is still willing to send them aid, and Russia's economy is being crushed by sanctions.
What gives you that idea? Everything they were selling to Europe, they are now selling to China. China is ramping up their exports to Russia, giving them access to cheap Chinese crap. The Biden administration has created a monster.

Because what happens if tomorrow Russia breaks through? What's the contingency? What if within the month it looks like Russia will take Kyiv? Are we going to send our/NATO troops in? Surely you aren't suggesting that we have no plan, no contingencies other than throwing money at the war are you?

What gives you that idea? Everything they were selling to Europe, they are now selling to China. China is ramping up their exports to Russia, giving them access to cheap Chinese crap. The Biden administration has created a monster.
Yeah but didn’t the inflation report look so rosy today? I mean our politicians are just doing everything right.

Because I dont want us tied up for another 20 years with no end goal.

It should have been decided before we got involved. Basically your argument is because we got involved we should stay involved. That's a terrible argument.

Reactions: VolStrom and hog88
What's the end game? How long do we continue to fund Ukraine? Do we keep this up for another year, 2 years, 5 years? What happens if the Russians break through and take Ukraine? I think our government owes us these answers?
According to a few we aren't owed anything other than endless blind support for Ukraine

That's why I quit calling people on for errors because same issue, as soon as I would just a few posts later I would F something up lol.
Eh it’s part of the forum abuse. I jumped on louder for what I thought was a grammar error, all in fun of course, and he pointed out he used it right so STFU. Forum risk/reward. None of this is serious for me. 🤷‍♂️

It’s not a

It’s not a dichotomy it’s hypocrisy. Send billions to Ukraine while our own citizens are dying at the same rate as the Russian soldiers who’s deaths y’all celebrate.

That is a ridiculous argument. How about we just stop spending billions altogether? US citizens aren't dying because we're pissing away money in Ukraine.

That will change if the war is still going on and an R takes the WH. They will instantly be for whatever is opposite of the new President.
Yep. And those against it right now will flip to supporting it for the same reasons.

You’re not included in that, ham sammich as well as some others. There are honest brokers on fiscal spending first above all. And on the ones I know are genuine I respect that. But I’ve no patience on the repeated slamming on political stance only they’ll flip flop when it’s time

Eh it’s part of the forum abuse. I jumped on louder for what I thought was a grammar error, all in fun of course, and he pointed out he used it right so STFU. Forum risk/reward. None of this is serious for me. 🤷‍♂️
All in fun, you and I probably agree on 90% of stuff we can disagree on this and all is good otherwise.

VN Store

Back