War in Ukraine

Yep. And those against it right now will flip to supporting it for the sake reasons.

You’re not included in that, ham sammich as well as some others. There are honest brokers on fiscal spending first above all. And on the ones I know are genuine I respect that. But I’ve no patience on the repeated slamming on political stance only they’ll flip flop when it’s time

Velo, EL, Bearded that ND40 guy (what a turd) all would flip into the stop wasting money if the new R POTUS continued down the same path as Biden.

I agree China is going to do China but they are trying to look like the peacemaker in this whole thing.
The issue of Russian war with Ukraine is multifaceted for China.

They need at least one very strong partner for their future plans. Seeing Russia struggle with their neighbor isn't really a confidence builder in their eyes.

If Putin is politically exposed how long would it take to gain the confidence of and faith in long term cooperation of a possible successor?

Global destabilization could put the finances of their build up of war machine in question, they appear to have a timeline in place.

These are the main three, I'm sure we could think of others.

Yep. And those against it right now will flip to supporting it for the same reasons.

You’re not included in that, ham sammich as well as some others. There are honest brokers on fiscal spending first above all. And on the ones I know are genuine I respect that. But I’ve no patience on the repeated slamming on political stance only they’ll flip flop when it’s time
Damn it you edited before I could ask you if you took your sake hot or cold :D

I don't care if the next President is DeSantis, Trump or any other R and if they take the same stance as biden I will be against them on this issue as well.

Velo, EL, Bearded that ND40 guy (what a turd) all would flip into the stop wasting money if the new R POTUS continued down the same path as Biden.
You get a like for slamming ND40, can’t stand that guy. But I don’t think so necessarily on the others listed. There might be some shade but there is broad bipartisan support. Even you support us aiding ham sammich I know that. You just want a plan and checks and balances. All reasonable requests. The concept of unending commitment is unsatisfactory I get that.

Reactions: hog88
To see who is promoting this war, just follow the money. I'll bet that there are certain defense contractors that have huge numbers of former military brass or congressmen on their payroll collecting big, fat paychecks. This is a video game to these bastard elites.
I would bet a good bit has been sent to a certain family in Delaware

To see who is promoting this war, just follow the money. I'll bet that there are certain defense contractors that have huge numbers of former military brass or congressmen on their payroll collecting big, fat paychecks. This is a video game to these bastard elites.
You should see the size of my kickback check. Massive.,.

1677269374600.gif

Reactions: AM64
You get a like for slamming ND40, can’t stand that guy. But I don’t think so necessarily on the others listed. There might be some shade but there is broad bipartisan support. Even you support us aiding ham sammich I know that. You just want a plan and checks and balances. All reasonable requests. The concept of unending commitment is unsatisfactory I get that.

I don't object to humanitarian aid. I object to all cash aid and military hardware aid. If Ukraine needs military hardware let Europe buy it and give it to them. And yes I object to the US having no end strategy, no objectives and no contingencies.

I don't object to humanitarian aid. I object to all cash aid and military hardware aid. If Ukraine needs military hardware let Europe buy it and give it to them. And yes I object to the US having no end strategy, no objectives and no contingencies.
We’ve agreed before on any cash I think it’s a bad idea. On lethal aid I just wish we’d arm them to the teeth to be as violent and decisive as we would respond ourselves and get this the hell over with. Then we talk about what they keep and don’t keep. This dribble just drags it out.

Where have you been since your grand pappy was around? We are the nation of endless war, if there is no war we will start one, if there is a war we will foster it until it makes the war machine money. We are probably the worst warmongering country in several millennia.

Reactions: Pacer92

That will change if the war is still going on and an R takes the WH. They will instantly be for whatever is opposite of the new President.

Nope. This has NOTHING to do with D or R. I have not, do not, and never will trust russia to do anything that is not against the interests of the US. That is my focus. If it stops russian aggression and weakens them politically, economically, and/or militarily, I'm in. If the next President is a R, and continues the policy of backing Ukraine, or otherwise acts to counter their aggression, I will fully support him/her on that issue. Period.

Hopefully russia says 'uncle' before 2025 so that this discussion is moot.

Where have you been since your grand pappy was around? We are the nation of endless war, if there is no war we will start one, if there is a war we will foster it until it makes the war machine money. We are probably the worst warmongering country in several millennia.

We went a good decade+ from the mid 70s until late 80s without war.

Nope. This has NOTHING to do with D or R. I have not, do not, and never will trust russia to do anything that is not against the interests of the US. That is my focus. If it stops russian aggression and weakens them politically, economically, and/or militarily, I'm in. If the next President is a R, and continues the policy of backing Ukraine, or otherwise acts to counter their aggression, I will fully support him/her on that issue. Period.

Hopefully russia says 'uncle' before 2025 so that this discussion is moot.

Russia isn't and hasn't been a threat to us in a long time. Our focus should be on China.

And India.

Reactions: OrangeBoro

VN Store

Back