War in Ukraine

Here’s one Moe. There are claims of a total of 7 aircraft. Now start your dance saying it never happened.

Wagner Chief Claims His Forces Shot Down Russian Military Helicopter

It's been fun watching him try to spin this as a nothing burger. Putin just got bitchslapped by a gang of criminals in front of the world. He doesn't even have a firm grip on his own country, no way he's getting Ukraine to kneel.

@Rasputin_Vol is a joke and it's hard to believe he still has the balls to show up after a year and a half of constant beat downs.

Maybe this is just a ruse by Wagner? It doesn’t make sense that they would have made these maneuvers and then stopped. Something is up.

Rebakah Koffler is on Fox news right now saying this is all a false flag by Putin and Prigozhin to fain weakness. She cites Putin's use of reflexive control strategy, which this would be a classic example of, if correct. This would allow Putin to axe Sergei Shoigu, maybe even Gerasimov, and put Prigozhin in complete control. It has been known to everyone keeping up with this that Prigozhin has been in a power struggle with Shoigu and Gerasimoz since day one of this conflict. Remember, Shoigu and Gerasimov were the targets of this episode, not Putin. I'm not sure if I'm buying it, but it is a pretty interesting theory.
Yeah she’s a propagandist and has been preaching appeasement since Feb 2022

Reactions: BeardedVol
Rebakah Koffler is on Fox news right now saying this is all a false flag by Putin and Prigozhin to fain weakness. She cites Putin's use of reflexive control strategy, which this would be a classic example of, if correct. This would allow Putin to axe Sergei Shoigu, maybe even Gerasimov, and put Prigozhin in complete control. It has been known to everyone keeping up with this that Prigozhin has been in a power struggle with Shoigu and Gerasimoz since day one of this conflict. Remember, Shoigu and Gerasimov were the targets of this episode, not Putin. I'm not sure if I'm buying it, but it is a pretty interesting theory.
I don't buy any of this. Again, lets see what happens in the next 24-48 hours.

It's been fun watching him try to spin this as a nothing burger. Putin just got bitchslapped by a gang of criminals in front of the world. He doesn't even have a firm grip on his own country, no way he's getting Ukraine to kneel.

@Rasputin_Vol is a joke and it's hard to believe he still has the balls to show up after a year and a half of constant beat downs.

Yeah even the most ardent pro-Russian telegram channels are reporting that Wagner killed multiple Russian pilots.

Maybe this is just a ruse by Wagner? It doesn’t make sense that they would have made these maneuvers and then stopped. Something is up.
Dude, step back and look at this situation and how it unfolded.

Some random guys walking in single file lines right up to a Russian defense building and no shots fired yesterday.

25k Wagnerites claiming they are going to take Krasnodar (SE of Rostov), and drive 14-16 hours to Moscow and conquer a city of roughly 20M.

It smelled fishy very early on as the narrative went on and could be sniffed out within hours.

Dude, step back and look at this situation and how it unfolded.

Some random guys walking in single file lines right up to a Russian defense building and no shots fired yesterday.

25k Wagnerites claiming they are going to take Krasnodar (SE of Rostov), and drive 14-16 hours to Moscow and conquer a city of roughly 20M.

It smelled fishy very early on as the narrative went on and could be sniffed out within hours.
Don’t forget this tidbit from one of your homeboy propagandists Moe!

Reactions: BeardedVol
Roadblocks to Moscow piled up Saturday in an apparent attempt by Russia to prevent Wagner Group mercenaries from entering the city, posts on social media showed.
Russian tactics shown online include moving bridges, dumping sand onto highways, stopping cars from moving and destroying pavement. The Washington Post was not immediately able to verify all of the items’ accuracy, though one shows Russian police involvement.

Wagner troops may reach Moscow by evening as Kremlin hurries to intercept

Putin wanted desperately to prove Russia's strength but all the Ukraine war did was expose the Russian military as 3rd rate power with nukes.

The Kremlin not accepting this deal is an idea that hadn't occurred to me. The power brokers in Russia have to be talking........ If not they're certainly thinking about what comes next.

Reactions: AM64
Putin is going to have Prigozhin assassinated if he doesn’t follow through with this.
Putin has other problems now. I think Prigo knows this. Putin is starting to lose friends and everyone is becoming a possible challenge to him now. He made an agreement to end an immediate threat..... As others have said, live to fight another day.

If this is completely false what else does Joseph R (Big Guy) Biden have to point to as successful in his first term?
Student loan relief
Ending COVID if we just wear masks
Vaccine mandates
Lower gas prices
Afghanistan withdrawal
J6
Securing the border
Supreme court nominees who can't define what a woman is
Trans rights are human rights
I love my son Hunter
Maga is racist

Pretty stellar record now that I say it all out loud

If this is completely false what else does Joseph R (Big Guy) Biden have to point to as successful in his first term?
Student loan relief
Ending COVID if we just wear masks
Vaccine mandates
Lower gas prices
Afghanistan withdrawal
J6
Securing the border
Supreme court nominees who can't define what a woman is
Trans rights are human rights
I love my son Hunter
Maga is racist

Pretty stellar record now that I say it all out loud

So your logic is that because you don't feel like the Biden admin has anything to hang its hat on, that they must be involved in one of Putin's most trusted allies, taking off on a march to Moscow whil shooting down Russian aircraft along the way?

That's really what you are going with?

So your logic is that because you don't feel like the Biden admin has anything to hang its hat on, that they must be involved in one of Putin's most trusted allies, taking off on a march to Moscow whil shooting down Russian aircraft along the way?

That's really what you are going with?

I am saying that I am not so singulary focused on the fact it is absolutely not even remotely possible. I don't trust our government to include the 3 letter agencies in the slightest. We just heard that laid out in testimony before Congress this week.

That is where I am going

Reactions: OrangeBoro
I am saying that I am not so singulary focused on the fact it is absolutely not even remotely possible. I don't trust our government to include the 3 letter agencies in the slightest. We just heard that laid out in testimony before Congress this week.

That is where I am going
😂

1687636116349.jpeg

VN Store

Back