War in Ukraine

Nope I’m saying after reading that bolded psycho babble multiple times I’m convinced you don’t even have any idea what you’re pissed off about in this thread 😂

Yet again you feel the need to answer a question not asked to you? My response was to @BeardedVol not you. Yet you felt the need to input an opinion that no one asked for. And that opinion was stupid and offered zero to the conversation. Do you rejoice in stealing minutes from people's lives they can never get back or is it your preference to bring other people's IQ down to that of yours so you can understand when someone GAS what you have to say?

Wouldn't it be fitting if the Ukrainian offensive turned out to be a collapse of the Russian hold on Ukraine because of civil war in Russia. Makes you wonder if Georgians and others are thinking "You know ..." Even if all the Russian forces left Ukrainian soil today, it would still take a lot of time for Ukrainian troops to clear the minefields and retake their own territory. I'm thinking appropriate reparations would be Russian soldiers forced to clear the minefields planted in Ukraine with their officers leading the work. At least when a screwup occurs it wouldn't be a Ukrainian life lost.

LOL!!!

Princepotemkin.jpg

Yet again you feel the need to answer a question not asked to you? My response was to @BeardedVol not you. Yet you felt the need to input an opinion that no one asked for. And that opinion was stupid and offered zero to the conversation. Do you rejoice in stealing minutes from people's lives they can never get back or is it your preference to bring other people's IQ down to that of yours so you can understand when someone GAS what you have to say?
Are you new to message boards and the internet?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Cool I will help you. People often respond to comments made as it's an open conversation. Now you being new to the internet explains why you entertain stupid theories like Biden paying off Prigozhin. It makes zero sense. But lots of silly people post on the internet. So be careful. They might be FOS. Welcome to the World Wide Web. And bro, just bc the person says they are a chick online, doesn't mean they are .

If you don’t want your gibberish called out as gibberish then don’t type the gibberish, Gabby Johnson. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: BeardedVol
He stole nothing, you willingly gave it to him...........

Reactions: NorthDallas40

Ras, I think this is a situation of "counting your chickens before they hatch" It's a little too soon to think that and compare it to military blunders in Russia through history.

Don't get me wrong,I couldn't care less what Russia and Wagner do to each other,but Russia is losing a large chunk of their military strength in Ukraine by losing Wagner. Being happy about that is a bit odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
What did Putin gain from any of this? He is weaker today than he had ever been...... As a direct result of this attempted coup.
How is he weaker? He knows who will go against him now. If it was staged by Putin, Wagner isn't against him. If anything, this results in more control. That's what a failed coup provides.

How is he weaker? He knows who will go against him now. If it was staged by Putin, Wagner isn't against him. If anything, this results in more control. That's what a failed coup provides.
It makes him look weak to his people and others who may conspire against him. Earlier today he was on national airwaves saying they must be crushed. Now it's "we're all good. Redo." There is no spinning this as a positive for Putin.

Cool I will help you. People often respond to comments made as it's an open conversation. Now you being new to the internet explains why you entertain stupid theories like Biden paying off Prigozhin. It makes zero sense. But lots of silly people post on the internet. So be careful. They might be FOS. Welcome to the World Wide Web. And bro, just bc the person says they are a chick online, doesn't mean they are .

People like me question both angles looking for what is possible not just sucking on the test of what someone force feeds you. But thanks for being another @NorthDallas40 and bringing zero to the conversation

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
LOL, Russian affairs are notoriously complicated. The wolf you see is never the one you need to be most worried about. Putin knows this, that's why he made the deal.

He's weak and vulnerable right now, this move only gives him the opportunity to fight another day, but the deal in and of itself is a huge problem for him. As I've stated earlier, if the power brokers in Russia aren't talking amongst themselves and plotting, they are thinking about what comes next...... Someone is going to make a move. Maybe next month, maybe next year, maybe gradually, but it's coming.

Reactions: AM64 and Pennheel
People like me question both angles looking for what is possible not just sucking on the test of what someone force feeds you. But thanks for being another @NorthDallas40 and bringing zero to the conversation
It was aliens. There. I just brought as much to the convo as you congrats. And people like you, to use your words, look for any reason to find confirmation bias. You hate Biden. You hate the alphabet agencies. So anything that happens you try to tie to that. It's not healthy or logical .

VN Store

Back