War in Ukraine

People like me question both angles looking for what is possible not just sucking on the test of what someone force feeds you. But thanks for being another @NorthDallas40 and bringing zero to the conversation
LMAO you can’t hear the discussion going on for your own deafening echo while all alone in your own chamber kid.

Biden is an idiot. He hasn’t shown any skill to be able to make this occur. Our own Intel admitted they were caught flat footed. Sometimes a little Occam’s Razor goes a long way. It really is just dysfunctional Russian internal power struggles. Now run along and Google Occam’s Razor 😂

It was aliens. There. I just brought as much to the convo as you congrats. And people like you, to use your words, look for any reason to find confirmation bias. You hate Biden. You hate the alphabet agencies. So anything that happens you try to tie to that. It's not healthy or logical .
Boom

If true thousands of mercenaries got ****ed
They did, and they know it. Prigozhin could not have let this go public without first being removed and whisked to safety.

Unless he was double-crossed by Russia and taken to Belarus. If that happens what would Wagner do? They are likely trying to flee the country as we speak.

One thing of note... depending on how this develops over the next few days/weeks, it looks like these alleged coup plotters will get more leniency that the January 6th "insurrectionists". Joe Biden is far more of a dictator than Putin could lie about being.

Reactions: AM64
They did, and they know it. Prigozhin could not have let this go public without first being removed and whisked to safety.

Unless he was double-crossed by Russia and taken to Belarus. If that happens what would Wagner do? They are likely trying to flee the country as we speak.
How many where supposedly involved?
No way Prigozhin is that stupid giving up thousands. His death warrant is already signed, just delayed.

Something fishy

Reactions: AM64 and davethevol
It was aliens. There. I just brought as much to the convo as you congrats. And people like you, to use your words, look for any reason to find confirmation bias. You hate Biden. You hate the alphabet agencies. So anything that happens you try to tie to that. It's not healthy or logical .

The difference between you and I is I don't want corrupt government agencies showing up at people's property even if it's webologists like you. I can't say the same would be true for you. That is not "healthy nor logical"

LMAO you can’t hear the discussion going on for your own deafening echo while all alone in your own chamber kid.

Biden is an idiot. He hasn’t shown any skill to be able to make this occur. Our own Intel admitted they were caught flat footed. Sometimes a little Occam’s Razor goes a long way. It really is just dysfunctional Russian internal power struggles. Now run along and Google Occam’s Razor 😂
He wants to believe the same agencies and military that botched a simple exit from Afghanistan could have pulled off this masterstroke of espionage.

As shown by real evidence they are more keystone cops than master puppeteers.

He wants to believe the same agencies and military that botched a simple exit from Afghanistan could have pulled off this masterstroke of espionage.

As shown by real evidence they are more keystone cops than master puppeteers.
I’d like to believe we are that competent. Sadly there is no evidence to support that belief.

How many where supposedly involved?
No way Prigozhin is that stupid giving up thousands. His death warrant is already signed, just delayed.

Something fishy
I've heard estimates of 20k+

It is fishy, I think Prigozhin got double crossed, makes the most sense. Then again with AI who knows what's possible these days.

Use your common sense. At the very least, be cynical about all of this.

No need to be so cynical about it either. I agree about common sense,but in the black and white terms that you have used doesn't work either. Anywho, interesting to read. I'm going to wait and see where this goes and go from there.

His next talking point will be that this is the culmination of a ten year plot by the US to have Wagner create instability which we will use as an excuse to invade Russia under the guise of securing their nukes.

Sarcasm aside, if things get really bad over there, somebody's gonna have to make sure the nuclear arsenal doesn't get scattered.

Seems like the last time Russia was involved in something like that, the deal was Russia took the Soviet nukes in agreement that the countries giving them up would have real borders and be left alone. Shame the countries involved didn't require Russia to take it's leftover trash planted in other countries during the Soviet occupation along with the nukes. Ukraine for Ukrainians, Georgia for Georgians, etc. Cue Ras for a "history" lesson.

To everybody watching THIS is what a real armed insurrection and attempt to overthrow the government looks like! 😂

Well not this particular copycat clown anyway

Even this "attempt" is pretty thin - not much chance at success unless they get some real support, but you are right it sure looks far more like insurrection than a messy party at the capitol. Best that may come of this would be a rallying point if there are actually Russians who are fed up with Pootin Russia. Likely a lot of Russians just see Pootin and Russia today as another ripple in the cesspool that make life in Russia what it is - wealth for some and poverty of varying degrees for most.

Just got in touch with a family friend who knows some people in Ukraine helping/advising. Says some there are worried about this possibly developing into a two front confrontation, they don't trust Prigo being in Belarus, think maybe he is being tasked with raising an army there.
Belarus being involved in this should be raising alarms.

Reactions: AM64
Belarus being involved in this should be raising alarms.
I'm not sure they were involved anymore than Putin sending Lukashenko to talk with Prigozhin and offer terms. Lukashenko did nothing other than what he was told. Putin could not meet with Prigozhin, for security and PR reasons. There was no one else to send.

Reactions: BeardedVol

VN Store

Back