War in Ukraine

Uh…. I do not think Poland is going to invade anyone. If anything, I hope this isn’t a precursor to an attack on Poland.
Either Poland or Romania will be the next proxy that the US chooses to go against Russia if this continues to escalate. Hell, they are already talking about sending the F-16s to Romania. But Duda and Poland are itching to get into Galicia and reclaim those territories.

So are you admitting that Russia was the Soviet Union, and the rest were subservient flunkies along for the ride?
I don't think I ever said that what remains of the USSR is nor the Russian federation. My point is that the Russian Federation of today is not the USSR of the Cold War.

Even this "attempt" is pretty thin - not much chance at success unless they get some real support, but you are right it sure looks far more like insurrection than a messy party at the capitol. Best that may come of this would be a rallying point if there are actually Russians who are fed up with Pootin Russia. Likely a lot of Russians just see Pootin and Russia today as another ripple in the cesspool that make life in Russia what it is - wealth for some and poverty of varying degrees for most.
Well at least they had tanks and guns and actually shot down a few aircraft and killed some people. Helluva lot closer than we’ve been 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: AM64
No need for a history lesson. I would just point out that Ukraine had possession of nuclear weapons in much the same way that Turkiye does. Russia controlled the nukes in Ukraine the same way the US has control of the nukes in Turkiye.
Yeah.. You’ve made that incorrect claim several times before we know.

Are annexation and occupation interchangeable in the Russian dictionary or something? Not following the point you're trying to make. If it's that the US isn't righteous in its quests overseas then we're in agreement. That doesn't make what Russia is currently doing acceptable.
He doesn’t make actual points. He just throws 💩 at the wall and sees if he can get something to stick

Reactions: BeardedVol
Are annexation and occupation interchangeable in the Russian dictionary or something? Not following the point you're trying to make. If it's that the US isn't righteous in its quests overseas then we're in agreement. That doesn't make what Russia is currently doing acceptable.
I just you guys kept that same energy when the US does the exact samething instead of coming up with mental acrobatics.

VN Store

Back