War in Ukraine

OK, I know that I like to project Putin the future based on my political sci degree, my years in the Navy and just living a good long life. BUT my gosh, I have no idea what the end result of today's events will be. I am clueless except that I do believe the Chef will be dead by year's end. But wow, what a day.

Are annexation and occupation interchangeable in the Russian dictionary or something? Not following the point you're trying to make. If it's that the US isn't righteous in its quests overseas then we're in agreement. That doesn't make what Russia is currently doing acceptable.

Whatever it is, once Russian squatters get anyplace, they stir up trouble, won't go home, and attempt to make it part of Russia. I think their anthem is "Your Land Is Now My Land".

Are you serious right now........ Sit back and consider what this idiot is posting. If that happened here we would throw the administration out immediately and hang them. Every damn time I think you've scraped the bottom of the barrel you somehow find a way to to dig deeper............ Congrats I guess!

Last edited:
Something has to be up. I just don't get that Prigozhin would just give up so easy knowing his life was at risk. I think Putin maybe using Prigozhin to get rid of some of the military staff that have "mislead" the war.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Are you serious right now........ Sit back and consider what this idiot is posting. If that happened here we would throw the administration out immediately and hang them. Every damn time I think you've scraped the bottom of the barrel you somehow find a way to to dig deeper............ Congrats I guess!

His sycophantic delusion is immutable.

Reactions: KB5252
@Rasputin_Vol hey Moe about neckbeard and Prigozhin declaring there was no bloodshed? 🤡

The Wagner group claimed to have shot down multiple Russian helicopters during its assault. Shocking footage shows huge black plumes of smoke rising into the air on a field after what is claimed to be a helicopter was targeted and burst into flames.

Russian forces appeared to confirm three of their attack helicopters had been shot down by Wagner.

The Russians are reportedly seeking to cover-up the losses of up to 39 pilots and crew in a few hours.

I've been thinking about it and I believe Prigozhin had to call it off. I think the fuel he needed to get tanks and support vehicles to Moscow in numbers was blown up by Russian forces.

I think he negotiated a landing for himself....... Though I still believe it's likely he's already dead. He's left his army to wither, many will be hunted down. And they are further weakening their military and moral by punishing "traitors".

Going to be interesting to see how Russian allies respond as well. They watched what took place, I'm sure none were impressed.

This Anton Gerashchenko guy is also trash... hopium/copium addict. Or just an outright liar and propagandist, because there is no way he believes 90% of what he says.

VN Store

Back