War in Ukraine

I've been thinking about it and I believe Prigozhin had to call it off. I think the fuel he needed to get tanks and support vehicles to Moscow in numbers was blown up by Russian forces.

I think he negotiated a landing for himself....... Though I still believe it's likely he's already dead. He's left his army to wither, many will be hunted down. And they are further weakening their military and moral by punishing "traitors".

Going to be interesting to see how Russian allies respond as well. They watched what took place, I'm sure none were impressed.

I suspect China was immensely impressed.

There's a story on Newsweek quoting Chinese official media saying that this will threaten Putin's "political stability".
My gawd... I would have figured after yesterday that you guys would have had a red pill moment and maybe started to question the nonsense you her coming from the MSM about this conflict.

Obviously, it seems that isn't the case.

Princepotemkin.jpg

Something has to be up. I just don't get that Prigozhin would just give up so easy knowing his life was at risk. I think Putin maybe using Prigozhin to get rid of some of the military staff that have "mislead" the war.

Never try to outguess a Russian ... they don't think right. Apparently a completely different frame of reference.

My gawd... I would have figured after yesterday that you guys would have had a red pill moment and maybe started to question the nonsense you her coming from the MSM about this conflict.

Obviously, it seems that isn't the case.
Lol

You were basically *****ing yourself most of the day, and Putin looks like the scared, bald dwarf that he is.

So one of the aircraft that “wasn’t shot down” yesterday was an Il-22 airborne C&C aircraft. The crew is between 10 and 20 people and apparently always includes a high ranking general officer (ETA: reports are saying 8 people were aboard this particular aircraft). Much like our own C&C aircraft function. But ours doesn’t get shot down by our own military. And we also have the production capacity to replace one if its lost 😂

1687727889726.jpeg

https://defence-blog.com/russian-mercenaries-shot-down-an-26-transport-plane/?amp

Last edited:
[QUOTE="NorthDallas40, post: 22839905, member: 63974" And we also have the production capacity to replace one if its lost 😂
[/QUOTE]

From what I have seen, our supply chain is so broken that we can't replace a simple transformer in less than 2 years. Maybe a military contractor can build the plane, but China won't deliver half of the needed chips in a timely fashion.

Reactions: AM64
So one of the aircraft that “wasn’t shot down” yesterday was an Il-22 airborne C&C aircraft. The crew is between 10 and 20 people and apparently always includes a high ranking general officer (ETA: reports are saying 8 people were aboard this particular aircraft). Much like our own C&C aircraft function. But ours doesn’t get shot down by our own military. And we also have the production capacity to replace one if its lost 😂

View attachment 559122

https://defence-blog.com/russian-mercenaries-shot-down-an-26-transport-plane/?amp

This kind of stuff makes me think that Wagner leader is still up to something. I don’t believe he went into exile.

This kind of stuff makes me think that Wagner leader is still up to something. I don’t believe he went into exile.

Speculation is that he was counting on someone either in the foreign ministry or the Kremlin to assist and it fell through.

Watch for some official to suddenly be off the grid. Permanently.

That would have been the guy.

[QUOTE="NorthDallas40, post: 22839905, member: 63974" And we also have the production capacity to replace one if its lost 😂

From what I have seen, our supply chain is so broken that we can't replace a simple transformer in less than 2 years. Maybe a military contractor can build the plane, but China won't deliver half of the needed chips in a timely fashion.
We don’t buy those chips from “China” homie they come from Taiwan. And they’re happy to provide as many as we want.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Well thank God, the chips the military needs come from Taiwan. Wouldn't you think something as critical as our defense would 100% be made in the USA?
Thank that idiot Admiral Perry for that f$&@ up. And right now the entire western world would help Taiwan fight China. But the day the chip industry relocates they’re toast. That is about the singular thing puddinhead has done right is try to get more fabs built back in the US. Will be a while before we know if that’s successful tho.

Lol

You were basically *****ing yourself most of the day, and Putin looks like the scared, bald dwarf that he is.

Certainly the post count earlier in the day compared to later in the day for certain posters in here was quite telling. Seems to be a lot of victory lap running now that wasn't so much the case earlier.

At the end of the day ND40 is right, yesterday was a complete **** show. Seems to be more detractors than supporters in Putin's Russia these days.

And nothing changes the original overall fact that this war should have never been started in the first place.

Reactions: tvolsfan and AM64
Certainly the post count earlier in the day compared to later in the day for certain posters in here was quite telling. Seems to be a lot of victory lap running now that wasn't so much the case earlier.

At the end of the day ND40 is right, yesterday was a complete **** show. Seems to be more detractors than supporters in Putin's Russia these days.

And nothing changes the original overall fact that this war should have never been started in the first place.
I was one of the hopeful posting ones that Wagner would get to Moscow. But just as quickly as this went hot it similarly went cold. For now. Putin lost a huge amount of cred yesterday, and after the last 16 months he doesn’t have much left to lose. Russian dictators that want to stay in power don’t lose wars.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back