War in Ukraine

Russia's has supposedly started to execute soldiers who supported Wagner.

*Had a tweet with a video that stopped just before the execution, but when I previewed it the tweet was taken down.

This is why I don’t understand why Prig stopped. Not sure if he really has. He had thousands of men supporting him. If he cut a deal and his minions start getting capped, he’ll never see that level of support again.

This is why I don’t understand why Prig stopped. Not sure if he really has. He had thousands of men supporting him. If he cut a deal and his minions start getting capped, he’ll never see that level of support again.
Maybe he’s securing the future support of Lashenko if he goes after Putin. No way is he giving up.

This kind of stuff makes me think that Wagner leader is still up to something. I don’t believe he went into exile.

I dunno. Prigozhin has been pretty vocal for quite a while - might have been feeling the windows closing in around him, but Belarus seems too close for comfort. It almost seems like he might have had an "aww crap" moment and realized 25K troops was way short of what was needed for a palace revolt.

I saw it. They blurred the killing, but not the sound.. Instant regret on my part..
This is another reason why I think that bell can’t be unrung. The bald dwarf saying the Wagner guys who revolted won’t be prosecuted while he’s executing his own troops isn’t going to carry much weight with Wagner I’d guess.

Reactions: FLVOL_79 and AM64
I dunno. Prigozhin has been pretty vocal for quite a while - might have been feeling the windows closing in around him, but Belarus seems too close for comfort. It almost seems like he might have had an "aww crap" moment and realized 25K troops was way short of what was needed for a palace revolt.
I just think he knows he’s a deadman unless Putin is removed from power. He won’t be able to run far from this.

Reactions: AM64 and Septic

ISW predicted early in the rebellion that it was likely to fail because Wagner wasn't getting additional support. He apparently expected others to flip to his side and they didn't.

Ask him about his love of Russian eggs. He used to love posting videos by this Russian twerp who'd go to supermarkets in St. Petersburg to talk about how Russia wasn't being affected by sanctions. The videos tended to feature the egg shelves. We ragged on Ras for a few months about how bountiful and delicious Russian eggs were.

VN Store

Back