War in Ukraine

@davethevol
Use your common sense... don't listen to these clowns... or to me for that matter. Look at the situation over the past few days and come up with your own reasonable conclusions.

Day 487 of the three day operation had Putin fleeing Moscow and his army digging up roads leading into Moscow to prevent a coup.

I've come up with some reasonable conclusions on how this war is unfolding.

If Trump had been President, Ukraine would already belong to Russia. If you say that's not true, then you aren't even trying to be truthful.

Trump was president for 4 years. It's strange that the only time Putin moves on Ukraine is when democrats are in the white house Obama and Biden. And unlike the drivel you just barfed, that is fact.

Trump was president for 4 years. It's strange that the only time Putin moves on Ukraine is when democrats are in the white house Obama and Biden. And unlike the drivel you just barfed, that is fact.
Another tactical mistake by Putin, one might say.

57ukax.jpg

Maybe. But fact is he didn't invade Ukraine during January 2017 and January 2021

Again, I'm not sure that proves anything other than Putin is an idiot. Which is something thats been established now for a year and a half.

If you think it means something else, please share.

So I guess there’s a possibility of Putin getting replaced by something even worse.

It’s a long way to Belarus, and that’ll be a lot of hungry felons to feed when they get there. It’ll be interesting to see what else happens.

Again, I'm not sure that proves anything other than Putin is an idiot. Which is something thats been established now for a year and a half.

If you think it means something else, please share.
This comes up every so often and I've asked what policies or platforms Trump espoused that would have deterred this invasion. He's typically isolationists/non-interventionist and most of his supporters are too. They are opposed to even our current level of involvement. I have yet to get an answer as to how Trump prevented it on his watch other than some random "Trump is tough" responses.

So I guess there’s a possibility of Putin getting replaced by something even worse.

It’s a long way to Belarus, and that’ll be a lot of hungry felons to feed when they get there. It’ll be interesting to see what else happens.

Why, is Hunter running for office over there?

Reactions: AM64
Seeing reports of Wagner members being rounded up, raids on family homes.

As I've said before I think Prigozhin is likely already dead, this supposed deal that was leaked was only to allow them time to secure Wagner leadership so they could not continue to operate.

Reactions: AM64
Seeing reports of Wagner members being rounded up, raids on family homes.

As I've said before I think Prigozhin is likely already dead, this supposed deal that was leaked was only to allow them time to secure Wagner leadership so they could not continue to operate.
That’s probably as likely as anything. No way he surrendered.

VN Store

Back