War in Ukraine

Every time Prigozhin releases public comments it only makes Putin appear weaker......I don't understand this...... At all.
Maybe Putin has already been removed from power and a new leader is taking over behind the scenes? Maybe that’s why Russian leaders made a trip to China?

Reactions: KB5252
He has been saying for weeks how incompetent top brass are. To prove a point he basically showed the world he could have overtaken Moscow if he wanted.

It’s too early to tell, but his actions either greatly weakened Russia or they will cause a change of Russian tactics which will run rivers red.

Reactions: LouderVol
It’s starting to look like Prig is Fredo
Prig is Sal or Ciccio. He's trying to play both sides and betting on who is rising and who is falling.

He sees Putin starting to weaken so he tries to flex and Putin isn't that weak yet. Prig will probably end up either getting a ride out or slashing his own veins in the bathtub. There's no reason for Prig to stay alive except to protect the interests of those stealing the resources in Africa (African dictators and superpowers) which might or might not save him. I doubt it, but maybe he's useful for another year or two to Putin.

I need to rewatch The Godfather to try and gain insight into these gangsters. I am not sure there is a Tom Hagen or Micheal Corleone among them. They mostly look like hotheads like Sonny.

I’m going with “keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.”

Reactions: allvol123
Love em'. Best POTUS ever and it's not even debatable, hunter is a great kid and you'd be lucky to have a son with half of the class he has.
At least there is some progress here, finally we see some of you commies supporting the corrupt dementia patient instead of just “but but but Trump”

Yes, Obama could/should have done more. But as a practical matter, if Putin wanted to take Crimea, short of sending in US forces, was there anything we could do to stop it?

We could have sent a bunch of fancy weapons, but, in 2014, was the Ukrainian military up to doing much with them?
he didn't just take Crimea in 2014. Donbas was also in Russia's hands.

It somehow wasn't practical for Obama to send any offensive weapons, but it wasn't enough for Trump to grudgingly send weapons?

This just seems like yet another case of words being more important to people than actions.

And it’s hilarious that viewing the Russian admin as a mafia crime family is a better fit than viewing them as a actual state administration
If you don't view ALL state administrations as crime families you're either naive or ill informed about the nature of governments. They exist to maintain power, period. They exist to enrich themselves, period. They practice selective morality.

There is no difference between the mob, a gang, and any government other than the nuance of "public acceptance."

If you don't view ALL state administrations as crime families you're either naive or ill informed about the nature of governments. They exist to maintain power, period. They exist to enrich themselves, period. They practice selective morality.

There is no difference between the mob, a gang, and any government other than the nuance of "public acceptance."
Eh don’t disagree. But damn this is just too good of a fit 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back