War in Ukraine

Ah. It seems to me (as someone who wants to stay out of the european conflict completely) that we are getting a lot of revisionism related to Russia's original plan and strategy against Ukraine.
Cue the Nicholas Cage you don’t say meme 😬

Keep pushing. You can join us in Charmin Soft’s ignore club.

Its very possible in 2014 that was the case. I'm not sure what your point is.

The hope was to take out the head of government and to force negotiations in 2022, that failed. The price was paid. There is no way the Russians thought they could control the "country" and take "control of the country" in two weeks without cutting off the head.

The hope was to cut off the head of the snake. that didn't happen.
My point is in 2014 and again in 2022 Putin expected this to take 10-14 days. I didn't find a source explaining the strategy of assassination / negotiation.

It really just looks like an epic blunder to me. Which I am happy about. I think Ukraine has every right to defend itself.

My point is in 2014 and again in 2022 Putin expected this to take 10-14 days. I didn't find a source explaining the strategy of assassination / negotiation.

It really just looks like an epic blunder to me. Which I am happy about. I think Ukraine has every right to defend itself.

They hoped to take out the head of government, the problem is.... nobody said they could take control of the whole country if they didn't take out the head of government.

Hindsight is always 20/20, if they were were successful it could have saved millions of lives and trillions in damages. Maybe it was a blunder for the Ukraine that it wasn't successful???????

The situation isn't better for the Ukraine, it gets worse every day.

I think Ukraine has every right to defend itself.

I'm not going to stop them if they want to die.

They hoped to take out the head of government, the problem is.... nobody said they could take control of the whole country if they didn't take out the head of government.

Hindsight is always 20/20, if they were were successful it could have saved millions of lives and trillions in damages. Maybe it was a blunder for the Ukraine that it wasn't successful???????

The situation isn't better for the Ukraine, it gets worse every day.

I'm not going to stop them if they want to die.
where are you finding the Russian strategy? How are you privy to that intel?

I must be searching the wrong keywords.

Reactions: volfanhill
where are you finding the Russian strategy? How are you privy to that intel?

I must be searching the wrong keywords.
Well, since you sent the article you tell me. It says it right there. Not that its not an obvious observation.
😂

This isn't 3D chess.

Seems pretty simple at this point, keep pressing on across the front. Blast them with artillery, and blast them with FABs, close the cauldron, blast them some more. Move the line up when everything looks like the future in a Terminator movie.

If I were Ukrainian, and my country was invaded, I wouldn't think it was a blunder the invasion didn't work.

How is that even a possibility???

If I were Ukrainian, and my country was invaded, I wouldn't think it was a blunder the invasion didn't work.

How is that even a possibility???

Well, if the Comedian and my "friends" set me up to die, I certainly not going voluntarily.

BTW your country is being invaded right now. 😂

Well, since you sent the article you tell me. It says it right there. Not that its not an obvious observation.
😂

This isn't 3D chess.

Seems pretty simple at this point, keep pressing on across the front. Blast them with artillery, and blast them with FABs, close the cauldron, blast them some more. Move the line up when everything looks like the future in a Terminator movie.
If you made up the strategy, that's fine.

It wasn't in the article I shared.

Once you find something worth sharing, I am interested in taking a look at it.

Ah, Zelensky baited Russia into attacking???

That doesn't make sense to me.

Well there were two things going on. Ethnic russians in the East. And them working with the U.S. and working to join NATO.

By all accounts the Comedian withdrew from negotiations for an agreement in 2022 because of the U.S.

No, I would not be dying for that nonsense. Completely avoidable, imo.

Your country is being invaded right now. 😂

Well there were two things going on. Ethnic russians in the East. And them working with the U.S. and working to join NATO.

By all accounts the Comedian withdrew from negotiations for an agreement in 2022 because of the U.S.

No, I would not be dying for that nonsense. Completely avoidable, imo.

Your country is being invaded right now. 😂
Are ethnic Russians not allowed to immigrate to mother Russia?

Is Ukraine a sovereign nation and allowed to join any alliance they choose, or not?

Well if retards can see it, there should be ample evidence retards have found the strategy.

Can you not share it with me? Do I need to sign an NDA???

Wait come back, there so much more enlightenment I need.
You asked for what you provided, its in the article you posted.

Their current strategy is in this thread. Its already posted and has been shared. This isn't 3d chess bro.

You don't want to be enlightened. You want to argue over nonsense.

And the Ukrainians will just have to continue to die. Not my problem.

Are ethnic Russians not allowed to immigrate to mother Russia?

Is Ukraine a sovereign nation and allowed to join any alliance they choose, or not?

Anyone is allowed to do whatever they want, the Russians are allowed to bomb for example.

It seems like the glitches are in the process of being fixed.

Much more successfully than Russia is invading Ukraine, too.

Disassociated central american migrants are more successful at an invasion than an organized Russia.

Yup, and you're not defending anything like you implied in your post you would do.

I have no problem with you not doing what you implied, just don't sell me your horseshit.

Yup, and you're not defending anything like you implied in your post you would do.

I have no problem with you not doing what you implied, just don't sell me your horseshit.
Keep it up @McDad youre almost in the club!

Admit it you’re just jelly louder is in a club that you aren’t 😂

You asked for what you provided, its in the article you posted.

Their current strategy is in this thread. Its already posted and has been shared. This isn't 3d chess bro.

You don't want to be enlightened. You want to argue over nonsense.

And the Ukrainians will just have to continue to die. Not my problem.
I asked for what I provided???? My article makes no mention of the strategy you keep bleating about; assassination. At least, not that I could find.

Open Q, does anyone know where the strategy LSU is found in this thread? If so, please link.

If my questions are hard, maybe your answers are wrong.

Funny thing. I am not even arguing. I am sharing what I find and offering my opinion. I am happy to read your opinion. Would like to know your resources if you had any.

Both Ukrainians and Russians are dying, correct?

Ah, Zelensky baited Russia into attacking???

That doesn't make sense to me.

The Russians are upset we beat them in the meddling game (again). Russia wanted Ukraine to be another puppet state like Belarus and they were meddling their cowbells off to make it happen, and not very subtly. We certainly meddled as well to try and prevent that from happening. It's the same game all the world powers play against eachother in other countries instead of directly going to war. These political battles for influence are fought in lieu of WWIII.

Well, the Ukrainian people decided they'd rather throw their lot in with the west and become a Poland rather than a Belarus. Good effort Russia, but she's just not that into you.

Russia lost the game "fair and square" but just couldn't take no for an answer.

Reactions: LouderVol and McDad

Ooh, that's some tough talk.

Help me, a retard, understand. I am desperate to see the world through your lens.

Ooh, that's some tough talk.

Help me, a retard, understand. I am desperate to see the world through your lens.

You are full of ****. You implied that one should fight to keep invaders out. All you are is a troll selling horseshit.

You probably can't be helped.

Anyone is allowed to do whatever they want, the Russians are allowed to bomb for example.

It seems like the glitches are in the process of being fixed.
The Russians are allowed to bomb??? Are you affirming Russia is allowed to bomb a neighboring country?

The Russians are upset we beat them in the meddling game (again). Russia wanted Ukraine to be another puppet state like Belarus and they were meddling their cowbells off to make it happen, and not very subtly. We certainly meddled as well to try and prevent that from happening. It's the same game all the world powers play against eachother in other countries instead of directly going to war. These political battles for influence are fought in lieu of WWIII.

Well, the Ukrainian people decided they'd rather throw their lot in with the west and become a Poland rather than a Belarus. Good effort Russia, but she's just not that into you.

Russia lost the game "fair and square" but just couldn't take no for an answer.

Is that what the Ukrainian people decided... you mean ditch a peace deal because the U.S. said so, and throw people into vans to get a FAB to the head?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back