War in Ukraine

You are full of ****. You implied that one should fight to keep invaders out. All you are is a troll selling horseshit.

You probably can't be helped.
Brother, you are the one falling apart in our conversation.

I think Ukraine should fight to keep out invading Russian troops. I would want the USA to fight to keep out invading Mexican troops, too.

Reactions: MontyPython
Brother, you are the one falling apart in our conversation.

I think Ukraine should fight to keep out invading Russian troops. I would want the USA to fight to keep out invading Mexican troops, too.

No. You implied you should be fighting the invaders, you're selling horseshit. You aren't fighting ****. You're a troll.

You said or implied it.

Keep it up @McDad youre almost in the club!

Admit it you’re just jelly louder is in a club that you aren’t πŸ˜‚
All I want is a little cohesion of thought. If it is based in speculative opinion, I am completely ok with that.

I just don't know where facts end and speculation begins.

It's like our convo on the memorandum. Took multiple pages to reach understand but once i got it, i was fine with the difference of opinions.

All I want is a little cohesion of thought. If it is based in speculative opinion, I am completely ok with that.

Here I'm going to show you what you are doing i.e. troll.

All I want is a little cohesion of thought.

What do you mean by this, can you post a link?

It's like our convo on the memorandum. Took multiple pages to reach understand but once i got it, i was fine with the difference of opinions.
Bro you are absolutely barking up the wrong tree with that one then. He’s not equipped for coherent thinking and cogent analysis

Edit: and looking up one post I have confirmation! HAHAHAHAHAHA! πŸ˜‚

The Russians are upset we beat them in the meddling game (again). Russia wanted Ukraine to be another puppet state like Belarus and they were meddling their cowbells off to make it happen, and not very subtly. We certainly meddled as well to try and prevent that from happening. It's the same game all the world powers play against eachother in other countries instead of directly going to war. These political battles for influence are fought in lieu of WWIII.

Well, the Ukrainian people decided they'd rather throw their lot in with the west and become a Poland rather than a Belarus. Good effort Russia, but she's just not that into you.

Russia lost the game "fair and square" but just couldn't take no for an answer.
Does Ukraine, or do Ukrainians, want to be a Russia-affiliated country?

Is Ukraine trying to break free from Russian influence?

Is that what the Ukrainian people decided... you mean ditch a peace deal because the U.S. said so, and throw people into vans to get a FAB to the head?
Are you talking about the memorandum when you mention the "peace deal"?

Absolutely. Just like the U.S. has been bombing unknown people all over the world.
That doesn't mean we are allowed. Or that it is right.

I am as anti war, as i have ever been.

I certainly don't agree with the notion that because we do it, others should do it too.

Reactions: LouderVol
You're making things up in your head to argue against.

You went on a whole spill about the Ukrainian people decided, and admit the U.S. told them what to do.

tenor.gif

Please provide a link and share.
Happy to, I even know exactly where we discussed it in this thread last week.

But...you first. I've politely asked for a link to the assassination strategy. Please provide and I will reciprocate. TIA

That doesn't mean we are allowed. Or that it is right.

I am as anti war, as i have ever been.

I certainly don't agree with the notion that because we do it, others should do it too.

I don't know, please provide a link and share. It would be useful for me to view in context.

Happy to, I even know exactly where we discussed it in this thread last week.

But...you first. I've politely asked for a link to the assassination strategy. Please provide and I will reciprocate. TIA

Please provide a link to where I said anything about an assassination strategy, thanks.

No. You implied you should be fighting the invaders, you're selling horseshit. You aren't fighting ****. You're a troll.

You said or implied it.
I said "I" should be fighting the Russian invaders? Or, I said "you" should fight the Russian invaders?

I don't want any Americans fighting in Ukraine.

They wanted to break free from Russian influence at least to the extent of having legitimate, free and fair elections. Something the Russians aren't huge fans of, so I hear.

**** dude, I hear that about Detroit.

The legitimate, free and fair elections happened in Iraq, they're (elected) telling the invaders there to GTFO there but they won't leave. 🀣

You went on a whole spill about the Ukrainian people decided, and admit the U.S. told them what to do.

tenor.gif

I did say the Ukrainians people decided they wanted to be our friends over Putin. They decided that well before the invasion. That's why they're being invaded.

The rest is more figment of your imagination.

I did say the Ukrainians people decided they wanted to be our friends over Putin. They decided that well before the invasion. That's why they're being invaded.

The rest is more figment of your imagination.

It would seem like they were happy to be working with Russia in 2022 until the U.S. told there stupid sovereign asses what to do.

"Ukrainians are just people to take pisses on."
Sign - The World

Keep pretending that anyone cares about the Ukraine, its entertaining.

The war to sell russian oil to europe continues. I guess the russians must feel threatened by power being generated from other sources and cant figure any other way to maintain their standard of living.

VN Store

Back