War in Ukraine

1) Biden was illegally installed as President and he had for years said he wanted Ukraine to be part of NATO

Biden's weakness and incompetence had a lot with Russia being aggressive when they would not have done so if Trump were the President.

Must suck to be you. Trapped in a world of conspiracies. You got exactly one part right... Trump would have handed over Ukraine to his master on a silver platter.

Where exactly does this support your assertion that Ukraine held "provocative" NATO exercises in the Donbas in 2021, which you believe justified Russia escalating their 8-year old invasion into an attempt at total conquest of Ukraine?

Need you be reminded for a third time, that NATO had been holding exercises with Ukraine since 2006?
The Tennessee national guard even participated in 2018.
All of what I mentioned (NATO excerises in Ukraine, war games and US giving military training to Ukraine soldiers, etc in 2021) would be "provocative" to Putin. None of this should have been going on in Ukraine. I did not say Russia was justified in the invasion of Ukraine but Biden gave Putin the perfect excuse by all the military/NATO activity going on in Ukraine. Biden enticed Putin to invade, so he did and then Biden complains about it. Again, you cannot open the doors to the Capitol building enticing people to enter, then complain about an "insurrection" taking place.

The US lost 58k in Vietnam.

The question is for what? Nothing wrong with a good death if its for an actual reason, I haven't seen a real reason for any of the U.S. conflicts since before my time, not really. Generally speaking, a complete waste of lives and limbs.

Reactions: McDad
All of what I mentioned (NATO excerises in Ukraine, war games and US giving military training to Ukraine soldiers, etc in 2021) would be "provocative" to Putin. None of this should have been going on in Ukraine. I did not say Russia was justified in the invasion of Ukraine but Biden gave Putin the perfect excuse by all the military/NATO activity going on in Ukraine. Biden enticed Putin to invade, so he did and then Biden complains about it. Again, you cannot open the doors to the Capitol building enticing people to enter, then complain about an "insurrection" taking place.

Devil is in the details. The exercises in Ukraine took place in western Ukraine, not in the Donbas as you claimed. Furthermore, those exercises have occurred yearly, and 2021 was no different, so their occurrence was no more a surprise, or a "provocation" as you are want to believe. Since Ukraine is a sovereign nation, and Russia is a signatory to the NATO founding act:

1720361512573.png

Russia had no right to try to determine how Ukraine pursued it's own security, especially given that Russia had already been illegally occupying parts of Ukraine for 7 years by 2021.

The mental gymnastics you have put on display, to try to blame Biden for Putin deciding he could conquer all of Ukraine in so short of a period that there was virtually no risk in escalating his invasion, are truly astounding.

I'd argue that they even rival those of @Rasputin_Vol, @volgr, and @LSU-SIU, your other fellow vatniks.

I gave some simple facts backed up with some news reports.
No. Not facts. Rather, you stated, "Biden was illegally installed as President". Why would you say that? Are you not aware that Trump and his allies lost every single lawsuit (50+) challenging the legitimacy of the election? Many of these legal rulings were actually made by Trump-appointed judges. Do you really believe the *entire* US legal system illegally assisted Biden to win the election?

Or, do just believe the lies that Trump tells you because, sadly, you are incapable of deduction or any reasonable, independent thought of your own. (Note this sentence ends with a period, not a question mark.)

Provide an explanation.

Last edited:
Bombshell NYT Expose Details War Crimes By American-Led Volunteer Force In Ukraine

That is when, Mr. Grosse said, a fellow soldier hobbled over and fired his weapon into the Russian soldier’s torso. He slumped, still breathing. Another soldier fired — "just shot him in the head," Mr. Grosse recalled in an interview.

Mr. Grosse said he was so upset by the episode that he confronted his commander. He said he spoke to The New York Times after what he regarded as unwarranted killings continued.

Last edited:
Bombshell NYT Expose Details War Crimes By American-Led Volunteer Force In Ukraine

That is when, Mr. Grosse said, a fellow soldier hobbled over and fired his weapon into the Russian soldier’s torso. He slumped, still breathing. Another soldier fired — "just shot him in the head," Mr. Grosse recalled in an interview.

Mr. Grosse said he was so upset by the episode that he confronted his commander. He said he spoke to The New York Times after what he regarded as unwarranted killings continued.

Prosecute them. I assume you believe the same with all the Russian war criminals. Right? Right?

Prosecute them. I assume you believe the same with all the Russian war criminals. Right? Right?

The article doesn't say anything about prosecution of such in the event it is true. Its very rare for anyone to be held accountable for such things.

I would say generally its a bad idea to execute POWs as you want more to surrender.

I'd hope I wouldn't have to defend my home from a fight someone else picked. Corrupt govt being used as a proxy
shut-up-gag.gif

Reactions: MontyPython

VN Store

Back