War in Ukraine

shut-up-gag.gif
Keep repeating the company line. I'm sure you'll be rewarded soon

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Keep repeating the company line. I'm sure you'll be rewarded soon

The entire premise of your belief relies on you to suspend the reality that:

A) Ukraine never attacked Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine and occupied parts of it for 8 years before launching a bid to conquer the entire country.

B) That Ukrainians can't be forced to defend their country if there was a desire to surrender to Russia.

It's no longer ignorance when it's willful.

The entire premise of your belief relies on you to suspend the reality that:

A) Ukraine never attacked Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine and occupied parts of it for 8 years before launching a bid to conquer the entire country.

B) That Ukrainians can't be forced to defend their country if there was a desire to surrender to Russia.

It's no longer ignorance when it's willful.
When have I ever claimed Ukraine attacked Russia? War can be provoked without attacking. They were just a well paid and very corrupt pawn. You continue to ignore the reasons they were forced to "defend themselves"

When have I ever claimed Ukraine attacked Russia? War can be provoked without attacking. They were just a well paid and very corrupt pawn. You continue to ignore the reasons they were forced to "defend themselves"

So it's the 'short skirt' rape defense? Ukraine forced Russia to invade them? How's that work exactly?

I'll never understand you guys who want to throw out "corruption" as some sort of justification for Russia invading another country, especially given that Russia is essentially a Mafia state itself.

Reactions: MontyPython
So it's the 'short skirt' rape defense? Ukraine forced Russia to invade them? How's that work exactly?

I'll never understand you guys who want to throw out "corruption" as some sort of justification for Russia invading another country, especially given that Russia is essentially a Mafia state itself.
No, the US/nato did. The corruption in Ukraine allowed it to happen to their people and now they've paid the price in blood.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
No, the US/nato did. The corruption in Ukraine allowed it to happen to their people and now they've paid the price in blood.

LOL

The US/NATO, made Putin decide to annex Crimea, and send troops into eastern Ukraine in 2014, and then attempt to take over all of Ukraine in 2022?

So in your mind, Russia/Putin have both zero agency, or responsibility, for invading another country?

This is really what you honestly believe?

Reactions: MontyPython

I would say without something drastically happening, elimination of the Ukraine from the world is the only real way Russia has at tackling this long-term. Generally speaking, there is no future there for the Ukrainians. They have been targeted by the U.S. for termination.

War is good for government expenditures huh? 🤡

“While Russia’s economy is growing, mainly due to war expenditures, the well-being of its citizens remains in question.
In question by who? The Russian citizens seem to be fine and they are not on the streets protesting.

This is seriously some of the most barbaric stuff I have seen since ww1.....

So many videos of Ukrainian and Russian soldiers begging for lives as drone just blow up....they see them try to surrender and do not care. There's no good guys over there at this point just different grades of evil.

I'm tired of pretending there's any moral diff between a corrupt Russian govt ran by old KGB, and a corrupt Ukrainian govt ran by old KGB. It seems to me the sane choice is to recognise both are corrupt tyranies, killing their people.

The net effect right now is Holodomor 2.0.....Ukraine is losing several generations of men and may never recover from this prolonged conflict... while people in their save AC conditioned armchairs cheer on their deaths. if you feel strongly enough I hear their recruiting anyone. Russia will use Nucelar weapons before it loses it's warm water port....that's just reality, that is not a pro Russian statement..that's called being realistic. I been accused of many things, but never being pro Russian.... lol

Cruel America forcing Russia to defend itself in other countries it coincidentally already wanted to invade.

Of course, the heroic defense of Russia is led by someone who literally argued Poland provoked Hitler.

Reactions: BeardedVol
I'm tired of pretending there's any moral diff between a corrupt Russian govt ran by old KGB, and a corrupt Ukrainian govt ran by old KGB. It seems to me the sane choice is to recognise both are corrupt tyranies, killing their people.

The net effect right now is Holodomor 2.0.....Ukraine is losing several generations of men and may never recover from this prolonged conflict... while people in their save AC conditioned armchairs cheer on their deaths. if you feel strongly enough I hear their recruiting anyone. Russia will use Nucelar weapons before it loses it's warm water port....that's just reality, that is not a pro Russian statement..that's called being realistic. I been accused of many things, but never being pro Russian.... lol

Still waiting for one of you to explain to me how "corruption" justifies allowing Russia to invade another country and commit genocide.

Russia has plenty of warm water port berths in Novorossiysk.

Most people in the United States haven't even been close to Russia. I used to visit the old eastern side of the equation back in the day, and surprisingly it was much nicer than would people thought or claimed. I can't say I visit Russia or anything but I've been trying to educate myself since the ward - youtube is actually fairly good source.

As far as the Russia narrative, "evil", "enemy", "bad guys" - I started rejecting that narrative once I figured out I was being lied to about 25+ years ago. I still find it funny they we keep going back to the worn out troupe.

Now, who are the evil ones them that never did anything to me or the ones that have continuously lied to me.

VN Store

Back