War in Ukraine

GVkL55fXIAAqLm_

“The Kerch Railway Bridge is still there and they can use it anytime they want. They chose to use the ferry and now that the ferry had been destroyed they choose to not use fuel in Crimea” - @Rasputin_Vol

I think this is Ukraine forcing Russia to use the bridge for fuel transport, which will make targeting it with a train full of fuel on it, more likely to destroy it when they do finally launch against it.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I think this is Ukraine forcing Russia to use the bridge for fuel transport, which will make targeting it with a train full of fuel on it, more likely to destroy it when they do finally launch against it.
Yep had the same thought. I’m sure they have eyes on that bridge 24/7 and would love to catch another loaded fuel train on it and finish the job. And if they manage that it’s going to be a cold cold winter in Crimea.

And it was bonus that they said the quiet part out loud. Shockingly, counter to the propaganda the railway bridge hasn’t been utilized for freight transport since the last big strike where they had the train burning on the bridge for so long and probably weakened it.

Reactions: BeardedVol
Such a shame Ras isn't around for this. Let's get this referendum going. The presence of armed Ukrainian soldiers would have no impact on how they vote.

Reactions: BeardedVol

VN Store

Back