War in Ukraine

GV5kMeEXQAAbCQl

What's the latest, haven't seen much on the new dynamics, assuming Russian counter offensive?

Russia launched a large drone and missile strike. Russia is stating they hitting them pretty hard in and around Kursk with artillery to.

Last edited:

Putin is on his way to assassination.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
This isn't being regurgitated much in Russian media but those outside of Russia sharing with their keener in tune Russians are questioning Putin's leadership...... Have been for a while now, expect open windows to be fallen out of shortly.

Whispers about Putins Belarusian puppet reaching out via back channels as well...... Not sure if I believe those rumors though. He's a hard-line Putin pumper.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Whispers about Putins Belarusian puppet reaching out via back channels as well...... Not sure if I believe those rumors though. He's a hard-line Putin pumper.
Yeah, there is no way he would turn to the west, or that anyone on the west would take him. he is DEEPLY unpopular. has relied on Russian troops multiple times to come in and kill his civilians when his military sided with protestors. Lukashenko is deeply unpopular, and is completely dependent on Putin and Russia to hold power.

Yeah, there is no way he would turn to the west, or that anyone on the west would take him. he is DEEPLY unpopular. has relied on Russian troops multiple times to come in and kill his civilians when his military sided with protestors. Lukashenko is deeply unpopular, and is completely dependent on Putin and Russia to hold power.
Which begs the question, if his military decided they have had enough of him now, does Russia have any troops to spare anyway? Their hands seem more than full now. Ukraine has made some pretty bold moves here in the past couple of weeks. Stretching Russian resources. So far, smart tactic.

Last edited:
Which begs the question, if his military decided they have had enough of him now, does Russia have any troops to spare anyway? Their hands are seem more than full now. Ukraine has made some pretty bold moves here in the past couple of weeks. Stretching Russian resources. So far, smart tactic.
everytime they go through and replace more of the military with yes men. the last time was apparently the biggest ever.

I'm aware and I'm not sure I believe it but...... If Putin were to lose his grip, where could he turn? He would be targeted by his own. He would need a landing spot.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Which begs the question, if his military decided they have had enough of him now, does Russia have any troops to spare anyway? Their hands seem more than full now. Ukraine has made some pretty bold moves here in the past couple of weeks. Stretching Russian resources. So far, smart tactic.
What Ukraine is going is very wise. It's using Russian tactics and greatest weaknesses to their advantage.

Russian strategy is overwhelming the battlefield with superior numbers and supporting artillery.

By opening multiple fronts they are stretching Russian forces into battle in areas of their choosing. A big weakness for Russia is their struggle with leadership working in concert towards a common objective. Multiple smaller scale engagements are better suited for Ukrainian forces.

We'll see how Russia responds.

So, the question is: Does he get smuggled back to Russia or does he slip out of a window/drink cyanide-laced tea?

VN Store

Back