War in Ukraine

Ok, I finally understand some of the Russia love. It's about a country that is anti...gay, woke, trans, preferred pronouns, etc. I can be dense at times.

Surely no one falls for this plea from Putin.
its been this way for ages, man
Putin successfully paralyzed the West for years by appealing to various right wing sensibilities, and counting on the left to be, well, the left

GVZ2C31WUAAXijU

Ok, I finally understand some of the Russia love. It's about a country that is anti...gay, woke, trans, preferred pronouns, etc. I can be dense at times.

Surely no one falls for this plea from Putin.

Alex Jones is not only falling for it, but he's also promoting it.

I'd be fascinated by the mind that takes Putin up on his offer and that would actually believe that Russia is looking for:

"letting freedom-loving folks bypass the usual bureaucratic nonsense like language tests or history exams. If you're ready to reject the insane policies of your home countries that push these destructive, anti-human, neoliberal agendas, Russia is rolling out the red carpet!The Russian government is about to compile a list of countries poisoning minds with these twisted ideals, and the Foreign Ministry is gearing up to issue visas to true patriots as soon as September! It's time to stand up for spiritual and moral values! "

I think Alex should take him up on his offer and report back on how things work out for him.

Make no mistake, The U.S., England, France, Germany, and Poland are sitting back, watching, and taking notes. Not only do we now know that Russia is not nearly as strong as once thought, but the future of warfare is changing before our very eyes.

I would say the West is in a vicious cycle of slow collapse at this point and it really has nothing to do with the war or warfare or how warfare is performed in the future. Nobody is sitting around taking notes.

Reactions: volinsd
Alex Jones is not only falling for it, but he's also promoting it.

I'd be fascinated by the mind that takes Putin up on his offer and that would actually believe that Russia is looking for:

"letting freedom-loving folks bypass the usual bureaucratic nonsense like language tests or history exams. If you're ready to reject the insane policies of your home countries that push these destructive, anti-human, neoliberal agendas, Russia is rolling out the red carpet!The Russian government is about to compile a list of countries poisoning minds with these twisted ideals, and the Foreign Ministry is gearing up to issue visas to true patriots as soon as September! It's time to stand up for spiritual and moral values! "

I think Alex should take him up on his offer and report back on how things work out for him.
Amen. Alex should run test for everyone.

Who knows, maybe some are looking for less freedom as long as those restrictions inhibit things they find detestable.

Apparently, Ras has been deployed from his troll farm overlooking Gorky Park.
It's odd he's completely absent.... But isn't the first time.

I find this situation interesting. Although the scale is small any incursion into Russia is very embarrassing and touchy for Putin.

I find this situation interesting. Although the scale is small any incursion into Russia is very embarrassing and touchy for Putin.

Putin's whole schtick is protecting Russia. 2.5 years into a 3 day war with half a million russians dead or wounded and losing ground IN Russia has to be humiliating.

He's going to run out of Generals to blame pretty soon.

Reactions: volfanhill
Putin's whole schtick is protecting Russia. 2.5 years into a 3 day war with half a million russians dead or wounded and losing ground IN Russia has to be humiliating.

He keeps promoting them though, he'll lose the people before he runs out of generals.

What I find interesting is there strategy Ukraine is using. They've set the battlefield in Sudzha region for a smaller force to more effectively prevent and combat a larger scale counter while spreading their forces out to secure a larger area.

He keeps promoting them though, he'll lose the people before he runs out of generals.

It's a losing strategy though. He's replacing the people with the most experience and connections in a system that is rife with corruption, with people who are less experienced, and less connected in the world of Russian politics.

There were already hug cracks forming back in 2022 when Putin had the FSB department head responsible for Ukrainian intelligence arrested, and then put the GRU in charge, before starting to purge the military of dissenters in the general staff.

He'll not run out of sycophants any time soon, but it's unlikely that they will be as capable as their former compatriots, and with the air of suspicion surrounding the entire government apparatus, it can only get worse the more people Putin purges.

Reactions: MontyPython
It's a losing strategy though. He's replacing the people with the most experience and connections in a system that is rife with corruption, with people who are less experienced, and less connected in the world of Russian politics.

There were already hug cracks forming back in 2022 when Putin had the FSB department head responsible for Ukrainian intelligence arrested, and then put the GRU in charge, before starting to purge the military of dissenters in the general staff.

He'll not run out of sycophants any time soon, but it's unlikely that they will be as capable as their former compatriots, and with the air of suspicion surrounding the entire government apparatus, it can only get worse the more people Putin purges.
No doubt, the evidence of incompetence is astounding.

Define small. UKR has captured 1,250 sq kms of Russia. In contrast, Russia has averaged capturing 2 Sq kms per day for the past 6 months.

How soon?

13Zh9drdSWAeSQ.webp

I can tell you guys are real good at twitter and forum wars, lots of practice I guess.

Define small. UKR has captured 1,250 sq kms of Russia. In contrast, Russia has averaged capturing 2 Sq kms per day for the past 6 months.
It's a small fairly rural area they've captured. I'm not downplaying it but look at the sliver they occupy on a map. They are playing this smart, not overextending themselves

I would say the West is in a vicious cycle of slow collapse at this point and it really has nothing to do with the war or warfare or how warfare is performed in the future. Nobody is sitting around taking notes.
Sorry, but the commie nations are in a much, much faster rate of decline.

VN Store

Back