War in Ukraine

Our maybe Russia will... Who knows. Russia could end this all tomorrow........

And the U.S. could, so what. In the meantime, the grind and proxy wars will continue. (I actually don't think anything Russia does [meaning as you imply] will end this, but irrelevant I would imagine.)

p1vnUcr.gif

And the U.S. could, so what. In the meantime, the grind and proxy wars will continue. (I actually don't think anything Russia does [meaning as you imply] will end this, but irrelevant I would imagine.)

p1vnUcr.gif
Only one nation can end the suffering tomorrow, and its Russia.

If the US cut off all Ukrainian support today, even started pushing its allies to stop supporting Ukraine it would not end tomorrow. or the next day, or even next week some time.

Putin can't let the current mess stand. he would undoubtedly launch new offensives, take more ground, and there is little to believe he would be a kind overlord to the newly taken territories.

Reactions: norrislakevol
I have to admit it's a bit surprising to me how much has been invested into what seems little more than sympathy for the trials and tribulations of a country that hasn't had their invasion of another country go as smoothly as planned.

I have to admit it's a bit surprising to me how much has been invested into what seems like a money making operation and showing fake empathy for what was purposely created. Rinse and repeat the last 30+ years. I only wish my tax dollars were not involved in throwing innocent people into vans to be dumped into a ditch to receive an artillery shell to the head, but that is just me.

let-them-fight.gif

I have to admit it's a bit surprising to me how much has been invested into what seems like a money making operation and showing fake empathy for what was purposely created. Rinse and repeat the last 30+ years. I only wish my tax dollars were not involved in throwing innocent people into vans to be dumped into a ditch to receive an artillery shell to the head, but that is just me.

let-them-fight.gif
Cart before horse. There are a lot of people, including here in this forum, that are less than enthusiastic regarding all the funding. (nevermind the mess of trying to spin "border security" into a foreign appropriations bill) The point I (and others) have made is we aren't having this discussion without Russia starting their "special military operation". Further the onus on any of there being continued fighting rests with Russians still being on the Ukraine side of the border they crossed.

As an aside I got a nice laugh at the gif.

Reactions: Septic

let-them-fight.gif
Blackrock will make billions and billions off the war.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
Cart before horse. There are a lot of people, including here in this forum, that are less than enthusiastic regarding all the funding. (nevermind the mess of trying to spin "border security" into a foreign appropriations bill) The point I (and others) have made is we aren't having this discussion without Russia starting their "special military operation". Further the onus on any of there being continued fighting rests with Russians still being on the Ukraine side of the border they crossed.

As an aside I got a nice laugh at the gif.

Well, imo that is worn out ground on the forum, I mean I think there is a logical basis for what has happened. As I have posted many times the Congressional Record from the late 90s where one can see the U.S. military warning what the outcome would be due to this policy. Exactly what the U.S. military said would happened, happened. The funding to the Ukraine happened way before the SMO. We're probably not going to agree there, but regardless its fairly meaningless at this point.

The grind will continue, and its hard to envision an easy off-ramp. Just my take.

Blackrock will make billions and billions off the war.

So Blackrock made Russia invade Ukraine starting back in 2014, so that Ukraine would have to turn to Blackrock, to help rebuild their economy that was destroyed by Russia's invasion?

This is what you tell yourself?

So Blackrock made Russia invade Ukraine starting back in 2014, so that Ukraine would have to turn to Blackrock, to help rebuild their economy that was destroyed by Russia's invasion?

This is what you tell yourself?

The formula worked well for the Rothchilds for over a 100 years.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
So the Rothschilds are responsible for which country(s) invading which other country(s) during the last 100 years exactly?
How dare you apply logic and reason when debating @hog88! Be warned... he loves to advance his inane, warped worldview, yet hates to lose arguments - ironically, the one thing he's actual good at LOL.

Reactions: BeardedVol
https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...ssiles-yemens-houthis-sources-say-2024-09-24/
ran has brokered ongoing secret talks between Russia and Yemen's Houthi rebels to transfer anti-ship missiles to the militant group, three Western and regional sources said, a development that highlights Tehran's deepening ties to Moscow.
Seven sources said that Russia has yet to decide to transfer the Yakhont missiles – also known as P-800 Oniks - which experts said would allow the militant group to more accurately strike commercial vessels in the Red Sea and increase the threat to the U.S. and European warships defending them.

The end result. (I don't think they are talking the P-700s yet which I am not sure are still produced in numbers.)

Last edited:
So the Rothschilds are responsible for which country(s) invading which other country(s) during the last 100 years exactly?
Part of Brazil's independence from Portugual was paying off a million dollar loan the Rothchilds had. big money back in the 1800s.

pretty much all of the South Africa conquests, wars, and exploitation was financed by the Rothchilds. they funded the De Beers, and if you know anything you know that means a lot down there. they were also the ones funding the East India Company. * I should have said the dad was behind the EIC, not they the sons*

they chose sides in the Russo-Japanese war since there wasn't a Rothchild branch in either. they chose the Japanese, the Japanese won.

WWI they mostly financed the small nations trying to gain their freedoms. Serbia from Austria-Hungary type moves. if the nation came about peacefully they didn't need to borrow very much. So they would finance both sides so that both could afford war, which required more loans, then would shift their money to smaller side after the fighting began. you can check the treaty of Versailles, a lot of the reparations payments were paying off various Rothchild held loans that got so large there was no way the new small nation could ever afford to pay it. and its why the treaty was so rough on the Germans, and Austro-Hungarians, and its why the Italians on the allies didn't get nearly as much territory as they were promised.

It never gets as much attention but a lot of the Balkan Wars were similar affairs. the first Balkan war, all the minor nations armies were financed by the Rothchilds, the Ottomans weren't. the second balkan war started shortly after the Bulgarians reneged on their debt to the Rothchilds. Where all of their ertswhile allies, and the turks, received even more financing. part of that peace treaty included payments that ended up with the Rothchilds.

It was a pretty common theme for the 5 branches of the Rothchilds to play off against each other financing the wars. both would make profits from war loans, and then both would make moves on the futures market, or equivalent plays, (or period equivalent) about their host country based on news they had first. The Rothchilds in London new about Napoleons defeat at Waterloo before the government did, and were able to play the market with that news.

the 5 branches were London, Paris, Naples, Frankfurt, and Vienna. the Frankfurt brother died childless. as the very branches have either died off or become distilled their control/wealth has dropped. just based on the locations of each branch and a decent understanding of history you can make some surprisingly accurate assumptions about the individual financial well being of each branch. The London one was the last one standing...

the rise of America in/after WW2 was kinda the straw that broke their back, but mostly because it moved the focus of the financial world away from Europe & the Rothchilds. but by that point it was also a much less centralized family too.

Reactions: Smokey X and hog88
Part of Brazil's independence from Portugual was paying off a million dollar loan the Rothchilds had. big money back in the 1800s.

pretty much all of the South Africa conquests, wars, and exploitation was financed by the Rothchilds. they funded the De Beers, and if you know anything you know that means a lot down there. they were also the ones funding the East India Company. * I should have said the dad was behind the EIC, not they the sons*

they chose sides in the Russo-Japanese war since there wasn't a Rothchild branch in either. they chose the Japanese, the Japanese won.

WWI they mostly financed the small nations trying to gain their freedoms. Serbia from Austria-Hungary type moves. if the nation came about peacefully they didn't need to borrow very much. So they would finance both sides so that both could afford war, which required more loans, then would shift their money to smaller side after the fighting began. you can check the treaty of Versailles, a lot of the reparations payments were paying off various Rothchild held loans that got so large there was no way the new small nation could ever afford to pay it. and its why the treaty was so rough on the Germans, and Austro-Hungarians, and its why the Italians on the allies didn't get nearly as much territory as they were promised.

It never gets as much attention but a lot of the Balkan Wars were similar affairs. the first Balkan war, all the minor nations armies were financed by the Rothchilds, the Ottomans weren't. the second balkan war started shortly after the Bulgarians reneged on their debt to the Rothchilds. Where all of their ertswhile allies, and the turks, received even more financing. part of that peace treaty included payments that ended up with the Rothchilds.

It was a pretty common theme for the 5 branches of the Rothchilds to play off against each other financing the wars. both would make profits from war loans, and then both would make moves on the futures market, or equivalent plays, (or period equivalent) about their host country based on news they had first. The Rothchilds in London new about Napoleons defeat at Waterloo before the government did, and were able to play the market with that news.

the 5 branches were London, Paris, Naples, Frankfurt, and Vienna. the Frankfurt brother died childless. as the very branches have either died off or become distilled their control/wealth has dropped. just based on the locations of each branch and a decent understanding of history you can make some surprisingly accurate assumptions about the individual financial well being of each branch. The London one was the last one standing...

the rise of America in/after WW2 was kinda the straw that broke their back, but mostly because it moved the focus of the financial world away from Europe & the Rothchilds. but by that point it was also a much less centralized family too.

Did you get all of that off of Stormfront or some other loony conspiracy website?

I would imagine you could find most of that stuff on Wikipedia. granted they would probably have to consider multiple wikipages at once to find the connections that I drew which is probably beyond most of their attention spans.

VN Store

Back