War in Ukraine

GYYZ8AzWIAArS-Y

So Blackrock made Russia invade Ukraine starting back in 2014, so that Ukraine would have to turn to Blackrock, to help rebuild their economy that was destroyed by Russia's invasion?

This is what you tell yourself?
Blackrock loves wars. In fact, so does Vanguard( owned by Soros), and State Street. All owned, or ran(CEO), by extreme left democrats.
These companies are market makers and own 88% of the S&P 500. Doesn't matter if two countries are at war, or the war has ended, they will make billions.

I'm only pointing out what they own (war stocks, rebuilding stocks, etc.) in our stock market. How much do they own in other stock markets across the globe in these same types of stocks?

Screenshot_20240927_074909_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240927_093043_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240927_093119_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Blackrock loves wars. In fact, so does Vanguard( owned by Soros), and State Street. All owned, or ran(CEO), by extreme left democrats.
These companies are market makers and own 88% of the S&P 500. Doesn't matter if two countries are at war, or the war has ended, they will make billions.

I'm only pointing out what they own (war stocks, rebuilding stocks, etc.) in our stock market. How much do they own in other stock markets across the globe in these same types of stocks?

View attachment 681217
View attachment 681218
View attachment 681219

So please provide evidence that BlackRock convinced Russia to begin invading Ukraine in 2014, so that 8 years later Russia could then escalate the invasion, and BlackRock could then force Ukraine to seek them out for funding the rebuilding the parts of Ukraine destroyed by Russia.

I'll make coffee while we wait.

So please provide evidence that BlackRock convinced Russia to begin invading Ukraine in 2014, so that 8 years later Russia could then escalate the invasion, and BlackRock could then force Ukraine to seek them out for funding the rebuilding the parts of Ukraine destroyed by Russia.

I'll make coffee while we wait.
Who said they convinced Russia? You responded to me when I said Blackrock will make billions and billions off this war.

Enjoy your coffee. Don't forget to add a little soy milk in it. 😉

Because sending EOL military equipment to East TN and Western NC instead of Ukraine, would help with hurricane recovery how exactly?
View attachment 682622
lol. You wouldn’t know what a logical fallacy was if Aristotle himself taught it to you. Please explain why ANY aid in ANY form, should go to Ukraine right now. We are sending billions of taxpayer money to them. I know you don’t want to believe that but it’s fact. Hundreds of millions of dollars would definitely help.

But I guess that’s too much to ask right? Maybe we need some American citizens to beg and plead to Congress on worldwide TV for help? Maybe then something would get done. Probably not though. The traitors you helped get elected care more about the welfare of the Ukrainian people than Americans.

lol. You wouldn’t know what a logical fallacy was if Aristotle himself taught it to you. Please explain why ANY aid in ANY form, should go to Ukraine right now. We are sending billions of taxpayer money to them. I know you don’t want to believe that but it’s fact. Hundreds of millions of dollars would definitely help.

But I guess that’s too much to ask right? Maybe we need some American citizens to beg and plead to Congress on worldwide TV for help? Maybe then something would get done. Probably not though. The traitors you helped get elected care more about the welfare of the Ukrainian people than Americans.
Lol, you seem upset.

Feel free to provide evidence of how sending military aid to Ukraine has diminished, or outright prohibited the federal response in the areas damaged by Helene.
dis-gon-be-good-this-gonna-be-good.gif

VN Store

Back