War in Ukraine

So you aren't agreeing with Hogg's supposition that Blackrock is responsible for Russia invading Ukraine?

LOL That was not my supposition, I was pointing out the possibility since it has been done in the past.

Why are you so sensitive in regards to Ukraine? You got skin in that game?

Lol, so you can't tell me what hogg was inferring with his response?

Got it.
Hog was saying it has been done before, there is a model to be followed.

Blackrock being involved was being laughed off because there was no way it could happen. Hog pointed out it could, and has happened.

the fact that there is a model, it is possible, and it has happened doesn't mean it is what is happening now with Blackrock, nor did Hog imply that.

How dare you apply logic and reason when debating @hog88! Be warned... he loves to advance his inane, warped worldview, yet hates to lose arguments - ironically, the one thing he's actual good at LOL.
Insane to believe that a large American corporation would use this piss ant war to line its pockets?
So what exactly should we infer from his response?
I got that he wouldn't be shocked because it has happened before.

Insane to believe that a large American corporation would use this piss ant war to line its pockets?

I got that he wouldn't be shocked because it has happened before.

If I understood Hogg's jibberish correctly, I believe he was arguing that the powerful Jewish Rothschild family was responsible (somehow!) for Russia invading Ukraine. If it's anti-semitic and likely horse ****, Hogg says HOLD MY BEER!

If I understood Hogg's jibberish correctly, I believe he was arguing that the powerful Jewish Rothschild family was responsible (somehow!) for Russia invading Ukraine. If it's anti-semitic and likely horse ****, Hogg says HOLD MY BEER!

And as usual you don't understand. Have you had a recent head injury?

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Biden plans to Send Another $8 BILLION in Military Aid To Ukraine ahead of 'peace plan' talks with Zelensky​

President Joe Biden led a group of more 30 countries in expressing their support for Ukraine on Wednesday, as President Volodymyr Zelensky tries to rally the world to his peace plan and keep his country in the spotlight.

VN Store

Back