Way too early but I'm picking anyway

Keep doubting whats going on here in Aggieland. That's really cool with all of us. No seriously, it is.

Look, I know you are somewhat new to the SEC, I don't believe anyone's doubting A&M ability to play in the SEC. I still remember many games I would watch the scores thru your games in 2011 and just think it was amazing that they could not pull off a win sometimes with the leads they had at halftime. Johnny Football will not be a surprise this year in the SEC so D will setup to contain him to the best of there ability, and you have a state that is easy to recruit, you will be fine. :good!:

Look, I know you are somewhat new to the SEC, I don't believe anyone's doubting A&M ability to play in the SEC. I still remember many games I would watch the scores thru your games in 2011 and just think it was amazing that they could not pull off a win sometimes with the leads they had at halftime. Johnny Football will not be a surprise this year in the SEC so D will setup to contain him to the best of there ability. And you have a state that is easy to recruit, you will be fine. :good!:

I think Johnny's numbers will be down and He wont win the Heisman two seasons in a row. He's still the best in the SEC by a wide margin,however

We've got one more year with him and its our best shot at the whole thing. We'll see what happens.

We have one that plays "like" him and 2 pocket passers that are bigger. I think the young guy that is more mobile will get the nod after he's done here. Fits Sumlin better.

East

Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
Missouri
Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Kentucky

West
Alabama
Lsu
Texas a&m
Mississippi
Arkansas
Auburn
Mississippi state

Play for 60 minutes that would be nice place to start and have a half time adjustment, then the rest will take care of it self.

With us, its all about how the defense plays really. We'll score 100 if we so choose to, but can we stop anyone? I'm not sure yet. Rice and Sam wont be good measuring sticks either.

LSU lost a ton 99, you sure you like them that high?

First, I'll say I didn't look at bye weeks or where games fall on the schedule.

However, lsu was the walking wounded last year and a lot of people played. Talent is not an issue.

I put a&m where I did because winning two in a row over bama is Herculean and winning in tiger stadium is no picnic

My 2013 prediction:

SEC East:
1)Florida
2)South Carolina
3)Georgia
4)Tennessee
5)Missouri
6)Vanderbilt
7)Kentucky

SEC West:
1)Alabama
2)LSU
3)Texas A&M
4)Ole Miss
5)Auburn
6)Arkansas
7)Mississippi State

Reactions: 1 person
I think Johnny's numbers will be down and He wont win the Heisman two seasons in a row. He's still the best in the SEC by a wide margin,however

The Heisman will be decided in September when Bama visits aTm. It will be Johnny Football or McCarron with a huge lead depending on who wins. I expect both to finish in the top 3 by the end of the season.

East
UGA (offense sets SEC scoring records, defense sets records for most points allowed)
UF (would be my #1 pick 'cept I hate 'em)
USCe (no Lattimore no more, Clowney leaves team to run for Governor)
Vandy (beats UT in Knoxville, fans try to tear down the goalposts but there are only 6 of 'em)
UT (good new coach bounce, not enough gas for schedule. Finally decides to change fight song! :p)
Mizzou (welcome to the SEC, part deux)
KY (let's go to Keeneland, basketball season can't be that far off!)

West
LSU (Bama's bored)
Bama (Bama's bored)
A&M (Johnny's bored)
Ole Miss (As good as they'll get......ever......until next season)
Arky (Trainwreck......please, no more LizHoney2u vids!!!)
MSU (Where else to rank 'em?)
Auburn (Fans TP Jordan Hare, AD is sent to Siberia. Malzahn's wife makes really bizzare appearance on Christian talk show, part deux)

Oh look. Someone else was impressed with a Vandy team that had a historic year against a horribly weak schedule.

My 2013 prediction:

SEC East:
1)Florida
2)South Carolina
3)Georgia
4)Tennessee
5)Missouri
6)Vanderbilt
7)Kentucky

SEC West:
1)Alabama
2)LSU
3)Texas A&M
4)Ole Miss
5)Auburn
6)Arkansas
7)Mississippi State

Just curious. Who does USCe have returning on offense that makes anyone think they're going to finish ahead of UGA or UF?

The Heisman will be decided in September when Bama visits aTm. It will be Johnny Football or McCarron with a huge lead depending on who wins. I expect both to finish in the top 3 by the end of the season.

Braxton Miller of Ohio State will be up there with Johnny Football and McCarron

I can't see Vandy coming into Knoxville and getting a victory. I just can't see that. The sky will have officially fallen.

Braxton Miller of Ohio State will be up there with Johnny Football and McCarron

Agreed. I forgot about the QB who plays for the soulless robot coming off the biggest joke of an undefeated season in recent memory. I know Bama benefited from tOSU's infractions, but imagine how bad a Notre Dame vs OSU BCS game would've been.

Agreed. I forgot about the QB who plays for the soulless robot coming off the biggest joke of an undefeated season in recent memory. I know Bama benefited from tOSU's infractions, but imagine how bad a Notre Dame vs OSU BCS game would've been.

OSU's schedule is so easy They will be 12-0 again and probably in the top 3

VN Store

Back