We finished with a better record than Florida.

Wow. Meyer takes mostly Ron Zook talent and coaches them up to overachieve and win the NT and the next year, with nine new starters on defense he goes an admittedly mediocre 9-4 and people are actually criticizing him? And this after his supposedly overhyped offense is still averaging over 30 points a game (enough to win with a decent defense).

Meyer is fine. No hotseat issue at all. Recruits are coming in. Defense is really bad and needs major improvement and I am sure they are going to work hard on that in the offseason. Meyer yesterday said he told the kids to go home and rest up and he's hitting the recruiting trail.

Quit trying to create a controversy where there is none. Worry about finding a reliable leader and QB for next year, an offensive coordinator who can get Fulmer out of the gameplanning business, and ask yourselves what happens if Florida beats you again next year.

What else do people do on this site?

And they should expect NOTHING less, EVER.

Who cares if he loses to South Carolina, UGA, LSU, and Big 10 teams that can't beat Appy State and the like every now and then.

So what does that say about our program?

Maybe that we shouldn't want to be like theirs?

The Spurrier era was their heyday. We engaged in the sport long before UF. It's over for them.

You have got to be kidding.

Tell you what, believe that at your own risk.

The Spurrier era was their heyday. We engaged in the sport long before UF. It's over for them.

Uf will be just fine. UM will win another SECC before Fulmer ever will. If I am wrong you can call me out on it. I fully expect Tebow and co to have success against our D next year and probably claim another victory over us.

Uf will be just fine. UM will win another SECC before Fulmer ever will. If I am wrong you can call me out on it. I fully expect Tebow and co to have success against our D next year and probably claim another victory over us.

I fully expect a Tennesee football team to show up and kick their arse next year like 4 other teams have done in the interim.

I fully expect a Tennesee football team to show up and kick their arse next year like 4 other teams have done in the interim.

I expect it because Chavis has shown to be incapable of stopping any option attack. Of course I want a victory, but I think I am being fairly realistic.

But surely the gators cant be held to the same level as the lowley vols. Their expectations should be loftier(sp) than ours. Hence the greater expectations.
they have higher expectations. expectations of their program are bigger than ours. UF has larger expectations. Thus the heightened expectations. CUMs crew has elevated expecations. Therefore, the expectations are above those elsewhere.

they have higher expectations. expectations of their program are bigger than ours. UF has larger expectations. Thus the heightened expectations. CUMs crew has elevated expecations. Therefore, the expectations are above those elsewhere.

Glad to see you hold the university of florida and it staff in such high regard.

Sorry I dont echoe your feelings.

Quit trying to create a controversy where there is none. Worry about finding a reliable leader and QB for next year, an offensive coordinator who can get Fulmer out of the gameplanning business, and ask yourselves what happens if Florida beats you again next year.

I hope you were directing that inwardly, law. Judging by your history on site, you're easily the last person that should be telling someone to avoid creating a controversy.

I expect it because Chavis has shown to be incapable of stopping any option attack. Of course I want a victory, but I think I am being fairly realistic.

He may have more help next year on his staff too. The Dale Jones visit to Knoxville brought back memories of a very gritty Sugar Bowl championship defense. The DLine has got to be a lot better. I'm okay with everything else we're bringing back (especially if Mayo returns). Mayo can be the kind of leader we haven't had in a bit.

you've spouted about logic all day. This is some of the worst logic I've ever seen. It DOES NOT follow that since we've played longer, we'll be better going forward. Doesn't follow in the least way.

Wow. Meyer takes mostly Ron Zook talent and coaches them up to overachieve and win the NT and the next year, with nine new starters on defense he goes an admittedly mediocre 9-4 and people are actually criticizing him? And this after his supposedly overhyped offense is still averaging over 30 points a game (enough to win with a decent defense).

Meyer is fine. No hotseat issue at all. Recruits are coming in. Defense is really bad and needs major improvement and I am sure they are going to work hard on that in the offseason. Meyer yesterday said he told the kids to go home and rest up and he's hitting the recruiting trail.

At least you said if...I appreciate that :eek:lol:

VN Store

Back