Web Censorship and Political Bias

Over the last decade, watching the Republican Party turn into a bunch of whining snowflakes crying about being victimized by the left has been almost as disappointing as Tennessee Football.
Kinda like democrats have turned into a bunch of sissies who need safe spaces over words, men who dress like vaginas, both sexes confused over which bathroom to use, and needing crayons and play dough because their candidate lost? Yep, you're in a real position to make fun of the other side!

Kinda like democrats have turned into a bunch of sissies who need safe spaces over words, men who dress like vaginas, both sexes confused over which bathroom to use, and needing crayons and play dough because their candidate lost? Yep, you're in a real position to make fun of the other side!
I’m not a democrat, and if I was why the hell would I be disappointed by a bunch of crybaby republicans? They’re probably ecstatic about this development, they love whining and snowflakes. Y’all can all sit in a circle holding hands and passing around the talking stick and tell each about the injustices in the world and how you’ve been oppressed.

See, one of the problems with this newfound religious adherence to whataboutism is that eventually you become indistinguishable from the whatabouts.

This thread is a ****ing joke. Ya’ll need to collectively grow a pair.

Reactions: Lerxtwood
I’m not a democrat, and if I was why the hell would I be disappointed by a bunch of crybaby republicans? They’re probably ecstatic about this development, they love whining and snowflakes. Y’all can all sit in a circle holding hands and passing around the talking stick and tell each about the injustices in the world and how you’ve been oppressed.

See, one of the problems with this newfound religious adherence to whataboutism is that eventually you become indistinguishable from the whatabouts.

Thank you for your input.

Last edited:
YouTube Sank Former SEAL’s Channel After He Exposed Sandmann Foe Phillips’ Stolen Valor

Written by R. Cort KirkwoodFriday, 01 March 2019 08:57
In yet another example of the left’s deplatforming its enemies, real and imagined, YouTube has deep-sixed retired Navy SEAL Don Shipley’s channel, apparently because he exposed “Native American elder” and “Vietnam veteran” Nathan Phillips as a fraud, phony and liar.

The former frogman runs ExtremeSealExperience.com, where he posts amusing videos of his exposing fakes and phonies who steal valor from real SEALs. He uploaded those videos to YouTube at Buds131, at least until recently.

Sometime after February 17, the video behemoth sent the former Navy SEAL packing. Shipley thinks he knows why: When Phillips the “Vietnam veteran” quickly became a national news story after his notorious confrontation with Nicholas Sandmann and the Catholic high school boys at the Lincoln Memorial, Shipley exposed him as a liar.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Here is an example:

Students in ‘MAGA’ hats mock Native American after rally
The man playing the drum was identified by the “Indian Country Today” website as Nathan Phillips, an Omaha elder and Vietnam veteran who holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans at Arlington National Cemetery.

“When I was there singing, I heard them saying ‘Build that wall, build that wall,’” Phillips said, as he wiped away tears in a video posted on Instagram. “This is indigenous lands. We’re not supposed to have walls here. We never did.”

Link to article

Funny thing is, I'm not a republican. I just think its funny to call out one side, when the other is 100 times worse.

Why don't you clearly state in a sentence or two what you advocate changing to fix "web censorship", for those of us who have trouble reading your long videos?
tenor.gif

We Have Reached Dystopian Levels Of Censorship

PayPal and the Disturbing Trend of Companies Punishing Conservatives, Christians in the Name of Censoring ‘Hate Speech’

By Carly Hoilman
Writer
February 27, 2019

PayPal CEO Dan Schulman recently revealed that his company has teamed up with the progressive Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to determine which groups or individuals should be banned from using the online money transfer service. The decision follows a growing trend of businesses and social media platforms who seek to enforce their own standards of acceptable beliefs and values by targeting so-called “hate speech.”

What’s particularly concerning about PayPal’s decision to enlist the SPLC to root out “hate groups” is the organization’s long history of targeting conservatives and those who hold traditional Christian views or speak out against Islamist extremism. The progressive legal organization has sought to silence Christian groups like D. James Kennedy Ministries, the Family Research Council and Alliance Defending Freedom by deeming them “extremist” and “hate groups.”

Reactions: davethevol
OK, so we're going to have some government official decide which schools support free speech and which do not? Trump is the central planner in chief.

Wait what ? Shouldn’t all colleges support free speech , a cornerstone of our constitution ? Why should our government give federal dollars to an institution that doesn’t ? Why are we at a point where a president of the United States is even having to make this threat ? So that title 9 good , making sure our 1st amendment doesn’t get trampled bad ? 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: Electric Orange
Over the last decade, watching the Republican Party turn into a bunch of whining snowflakes crying about being victimized by the left has been almost as disappointing as Tennessee Football.

lol

Just wait for one of these aggressive liberals targeting conservatives gets an additional hole in their head for their trouble. I'd guarantee your tone will change.

And before any of the usual mouthbreathers come in and make the claim I'm justifying violence, I abhor the idea of someone using excessive force to settle that little dispute. But eventually it's going to happen.

Funny considering you are a lawyer.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I take it you missed the Missouri and Vanderbilt games?

I take it you missed the Missouri and Vanderbilt games?

Funny thing is, I'm not a republican. I just think its funny to call out one side, when the other is 100 times worse.

Not a Republican? Is there some other, heretofore unknown political platform based on crying just a bit less than the left?

The left being 100 times worse is an outdated opinion. The culture of self-proclaimed victimhood is very much mainstream on the right, and my guess is it’s here to stay.

lol

Just wait for one of these aggressive liberals targeting conservatives gets an additional hole in their head for their trouble. I'd guarantee your tone will change.

And before any of the usual mouthbreathers come in and make the claim I'm justifying violence, I abhor the idea of someone using excessive force to settle that little dispute. But eventually it's going to happen.

Yeah, it’s “aggressive liberals targeting conservatives.” I guess they’ve just overlooked Charlie Kirk, Anne Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Diamond and Silk, and thousands of inflammatory conservatives.

I’m sure it’s got nothing to do with publicity given to crap that is totally made up and false (Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead, there’s a child sex ring under comet pizza, the Newtown parents are paid actors) driving down the value of advertising on their website. But let’s let the side that champions deregulation and free market capitalism beat that drum...

Everybody who feels marginalized by the deplatforming of people like Alex Jones and Jakob Wohl ought to adopt some kind of special hat so the rest of us can identify, avoid, and ridicule them. Unfortunately, I hear knit vagina headware has already been appropriated by another group with similar complaints, but I think a tin foil vagina would be different enough to avoid confusion but still be representative of the message.

Funny considering you are a lawyer.

I must be a dumb lawyer, I don’t see the connection.

Reactions: MercyPercy
Not a Republican? Is there some other, heretofore unknown political platform based on crying just a bit less than the left?

The left being 100 times worse is an outdated opinion. The culture of self-proclaimed victimhood is very much mainstream on the right, and my guess is it’s here to stay.

Yeah, it’s “aggressive liberals targeting conservatives.” I guess they’ve just overlooked Charlie Kirk, Anne Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Diamond and Silk, and thousands of inflammatory conservatives.

I’m sure it’s got nothing to do with publicity given to crap that is totally made up and false (Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead, there’s a child sex ring under comet pizza, the Newtown parents are paid actors) driving down the value of advertising on their website. But let’s let the side that champions deregulation and free market capitalism beat that drum...

Everybody who feels marginalized by the deplatforming of people like Alex Jones and Jakob Wohl ought to adopt some kind of special hat so the rest of us can identify, avoid, and ridicule them. Unfortunately, I hear knit vagina headware has already been appropriated by another group with similar complaints, but I think a tin foil vagina would be different enough to avoid confusion but still be representative of the message.

I must be a dumb lawyer, I don’t see the connection.

Lawyers make their living blaming external sources for people’s bad behavior or stupidity. That is the connection.

Yesterday I heard Rick Wilson talking about the GOP inferiority complex. They can't win elections based on ideas, obviously, because Jim Acosta, Google algorithms, Facebook "deboosting," insert your own conspiracy theory blah blah blah.

Yesterday I heard Rick Wilson talking about the GOP inferiority complex. They can't win elections based on ideas, obviously, because Jim Acosta, Google algorithms, Facebook "deboosting," insert your own conspiracy theory blah blah blah.
Trump, the Senate, the Supreme Court and 27 GOP governors say hi

VN Store

Back