What did you have for dinner II?

Thank you!!

If you're the one who does the cooking (and deciding every night), it gets real boring real fast. But I love being able to put the pic here in this thread. It seriously helps my frame of mind doing a task that I don't particularly love to do.

Volnation is so good for my soul, in so many ways!
Posting a pic of dinner helps me behave and keeps me honest.

I am NOT posting a pic of my bathroom scales every Friday though! 1585848092291.gif

Reactions: gule and volwindy
Weird-looking dinner, but it’s out of the way, and the salad was tasty.

Grilled romaine hearts, chopped after grilling and topped with diced and sautéed shallots, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, garlic, mushrooms, crumblEd bacon, and Parmesan. And a burger patty and beef dog on the side, because why not.

And now we’re down to 5 1/2 Romaine hearts!

1585871099053.jpeg

Weird-looking dinner, but it’s out of the way, and the salad was tasty.

Grilled romaine hearts, chopped after grilling and topped with diced and sautéed shallots, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, garlic, mushrooms, crumblEd bacon, and Parmesan. And a burger patty and beef dog on the side, because why not.

And now we’re down to 5 1/2 Romaine hearts!

View attachment 269695
There is a place here that has the best salad using grilled romaine!

Covid pounds don't count anyway.
Saw a joke that said
" I hope everybody remembers when bathing suit season gets here that the gym workout facility Covid lockout occurred during Reeses chocolate peanut butter egg season, so not my fault".
Tonight we had a variation of oysters rockafeller with oysters, panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, creamed spinach and topped with some crumbled bacon. Served with a couple of sliced of a sourdough bread my wife made tonight.

IMG_4873.JPG

VN Store

Back