What did you have for dinner II?

Went to Aldi today eggs were down to 1.89. 5 weeks ago they were over $4 a dozen. Got 3 dozen. Very glad to be utilizing eggs again in ways besides breakfast. I'll never take them for granted again.

Wasn't sure where to post. Celebrating the small victories.
We can't afford to buy eggs. Have grow them ourselves.
20230304_211705.jpg

IMG_20230304_185416160.jpgwent to a wild game dinner at a local church tonight. On my plate is wild pork, catfish, deer meatloaf, BBQ coon, slaw, hush puppies, mashed potatoes, green beans. The almost fried apple pie looking thing was called beast in a blanket, buffalo with jalapenos, so good. The bowl is Brunswick stew with wild game mix. IMG_20230304_185418427.jpg

View attachment 539438went to a wild game dinner at a local church tonight. On my plate is wild pork, catfish, deer meatloaf, BBQ coon, slaw, hush puppies, mashed potatoes, green beans. The almost fried apple pie looking thing was called beast in a blanket, buffalo with jalapenos, so good. The bowl is Brunswick stew with wild game mix. View attachment 539439

Looks delicious... Today, I had fried taters, sliced hot dogs , baked beans and greens. A good Southern meal on the weekend.

VN Store

Back