What is really going on with Trump's taxes?

Does anybody else wonder whether Cohen is the source of all of the tax material for the New York Times, and that this is why Trump was so concerned about him turning and helping the authorities against him?

Does anybody else wonder whether Cohen is the source of all of the tax material for the New York Times, and that this is why Trump was so concerned about him turning and helping the authorities against him?
Over ruled. Leading.

Reactions: Obsessed
Why would Cohen have family tax documents that are as old as him?

The problem with these pieces is you aren’t privy to everything like an auditor would be. So it’s like Dino DNA, the parts you lack you make up or speculate. And you get some frankenstory that the media and the uneducated can fap and tweet to but ultimately is only good for entertainment value.

Reactions: theFallGuy
Why would Cohen have family tax documents that are as old as him?

The problem with these pieces is you aren’t privy to everything like an auditor would be. So it’s like Dino DNA, the parts you lack you make up or speculate. And you get some frankenstory that the media and the uneducated can fap and tweet to but ultimately is only good for entertainment value.

Because he was directed by Trump to set up some of these fraudulent corporations for purposes of making sizable transfers of wealth and avoiding due taxes. He was part of the Trump family fraud.

Because he was directed by Trump to set up some of these fraudulent corporations for purposes of making sizable transfers of wealth and avoiding due taxes. He was part of the Trump family fraud.
Ah yes.

Is this the fraud the IRS can’t figure out? Why is it everyone can see this except the guys that actually have access to all the information?

Probably should’ve started a non profit foundation. No way to hide money in that.

Reactions: Obsessed
Trump must've really fudged the numbers on his 1040EZ form. Lol. I suspect the man has a firm of CPAs and Tax attorneys preparing his tax forms. I also suspect those taxes go through the IRS computers and people to scan for anomalies. Yet, it seems he escaped with no consequence. Amazing.
I want to hire his CPA.

Reactions: McDad
Scheming against one player is a sure way to get burned by one of the 10 others you aren't focused on.
Off topic but from what I understand that is essentially Bill Bellichecks entire approach on defense. Take the other teams top weapon away from them.

LG, can you please explain why you actually care about this?

Several reasons.

First is that it's another example of Trump's corrupt character.

Second is that I'm fascinated by the GOP regulars who obviously loathe him, but kiss his ring to satiate such a narrow base which in the not too distant future will do them no good.

Third is that I do think this is how, in the end, the Russia connection will be proven to have manifested itself. They have their hooks into him. Deep. This is how that gets exposed.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Several reasons.

Second is that I'm fascinated by the GOP regulars who obviously loathe him, but kiss his ring to satiate such a narrow base which in the not too distant future will do them no good.

Third is that I do think this is how, in the end, the Russia connection will be proven to have manifested itself. They have their hooks into him. Deep. This is how that gets exposed.

Narrow base lol . Sounds like something Hillary said the day before the election .

Several reasons.

1. There's no way anybody as high profile as Trump has been for 30 years has flown under the IRS radar only to be caught red handed by somebody with a journalism degree.

2. Don't pretend that as you voted Dukakis, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Clinton that you always felt warm and fuzzy. I'm not sure at least 2 of them even have a pulse.

3. Wishful thinking in the same vein as Whitewater, Carlyle, Birtherism and other straws grasped at by political opposition trying to soften a loss with corruption claims.

Last edited:
Several reasons.

I put you in the same class as 9/11 truthers.

No. Wait. I give an infinitesimal change 9/11 truthers could be right.

VN Store

Back