What is really going on with Trump's taxes?

I'm comparing the root cause of the divisiveness they created. The comparison is spot on by the way.
It isn't spot on, not even close. By your definition here, Trump is similar to MLK as well since he is trying to move the country forward in the correct direction and wouldn't you know, its causing a great division.

Reactions: 0nelilreb and hog88
One huge difference, Obama wasn’t trying to move the country in the right direction.
lol.....Truth hurt? The exact same demographic that dislikes Obama disliked MLK. The exact same demographic supported both.

lol.....Truth hurt? The exact same demographic that dislikes Obama disliked MLK. The exact same demographic supported both.

So? The same demographic can be right about something and completely wrong about another.

I hate to disappoint here but MLK would chastize the left right now , what AL and Jessie turned away from and sold their soul to would make that peaceful man want to beat them with a stick . If you think the left in anyway represents what MLK was saying you need to go back and read his speech’s and thoughts again . I would also consider what party members MLK was fighting against and why .

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I hate to disappoint here but MLK would chastize the left right now , what AL and Jessie turned away from and sold their soul to would make that peaceful man want to beat them with a stick . If you think the left in anyway represents what MLK was saying you need to go back and read his speech’s and thoughts again . I would also consider what party members MLK was fighting against and why .
You guys never seem to get it. MLK of '65 would not be MLK of '18. Things progress (ALWAYS), and he would have as well. You can only determine the distance from center then and realize it would be similar today.

He contributed in much the same way as MLK. Anytime someone tries to move the country forward in the correct direction, it will be divisive.

Close to the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Obama and MLK are nothing alike. Obama is more of a cross between Rev Al and Farrakhan with some used car salesman sprinkled on top.

You guys never seem to get it. MLK of '65 would not be MLK of '18. Things progress (ALWAYS), and he would have as well. You can only determine the distance from center then and realize it would be similar today.
Pretty strong statement to assume that MLK would be a worthless pile of **** today.

Reactions: hog88

Wait what ? So you think “ progress” is getting away from the things that MLK wanted for everyone ? Ohhhhh you should probably think that through a little more .

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Close to the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Obama and MLK are nothing alike. Obama is more of a cross between Rev Al and Farrakhan with some used car salesman sprinkled on top.
Keep reading. Luther just said that Obama is more mlk than mlk was mlk. Oh the games of mental twister when he is freestyling.

Right there is why we can't have a conversation. We have entirely different ideas about what progress is.

There is a huge difference between ‘65 and ‘18. MLK wanted equal and civil rights. Barry wanted division and special rights while promoting lawlessness, violence, and destruction. The only segregation today involves excluding white people.

There is a huge difference between ‘65 and ‘18. MLK wanted equal and civil rights. Barry wanted division and special rights while promoting lawlessness, violence, and destruction. The only segregation today involves excluding white people.

Isn’t it amazing that when Barry left office , groups like the Black lives matter org. stopped promoting all the riots . When you promote law and order over discord , heavily funded groups like that seem to disappear . Seems to fly in the face of their message , if there’s soooooo much racism shouldnt BLM be even bigger and more outspoken now than when Barry was in office ? 🤔

VN Store

Back