What is really going on with Trump's taxes?

Not everyone is sinking to the lowest common denominator, just the president and the extremes from both sides. The extremes are growing under Trump - more rapidly than ever.
and the way you stop it is to stop justifying it with Trump. the longer you blame Trump the worse this is going to get. you can't even blame Antifa for their actions. "Well extremists on both sides because Trump." thats not the point being made, its pure deflection. Both/all can be independently guilty. no need to bring in the other side. this stuff started before Trump, I am actually kinda shocked that things aren't worse than they are.

and the way you stop it is to stop justifying it with Trump. the longer you blame Trump the worse this is going to get. you can't even blame Antifa for their actions. "Well extremists on both sides because Trump." thats not the point being made, its pure deflection. Both/all can be independently guilty. no need to bring in the other side. this stuff started before Trump, I am actually kinda shocked that things aren't worse than they are.
Another way to stop it would be to stop supporting Trump. The longer Trump is blindly supported, the worse this is going to get. Again, known from the start.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Another way to stop it would be to stop supporting Trump. The longer Trump is blindly supported, the worse this is going to get. Again, known from the start.

I’m sure you wanted to say “ instead of what you suggested because I reject that “
You guys on the left are still only looking at it from your view , he not slipping one over on anybody , he’s not trying to con his base , he not dupping the Rs and I’s he is telling it straight up what he’s trying to do and I don’t believe people are “ blindly “ supporting him . You see him as trying to change what Barry did to this country for 8 years and hate it . The other side agrees he is and loves it . It really is that simple . Barry told you out of his own mouth , Elections have consequences .

Is it possible that everyone that’s tired of Luther’s sh!t could select the IGNORE feature? He wouldn’t have anyone to talk to except his buddy #Mucktoo.

Is it possible that everyone that’s tired of Luther’s sh!t could select the IGNORE feature? He wouldn’t have anyone to talk to except his buddy #Mucktoo.
I didn't put him on ignore. I just made the decision that I was done with him, and will not respond. Ignore makes it too hard to follow the conversation.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

Adults shouldn't "blindly" support anyone. So take your own advice. You know damn well that you will blindly support the next Dem nominee.

Quit exclusively blaming Trump. The division in this country started long before he became President.
Sure it did. It started before our country was officially a country. Sometimes it worse than others. Trump is the worst we've ever had when it comes to division and public discourse. He thrives on it. He won on it.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Sure it did. It started before our country was officially a country. Sometimes it worse than others. Trump is the worst we've ever had when it comes to division and public discourse. He thrives on it. He won on it.

Trump being bad is how you justify left-wing violence? Republicans getting harassed and assaulted? Trump supporters getting their heads bloodied for simply attending a Trump rally?

Last edited:
This "investigation" was the proof they had nothing on Judge K, they knew it was over and needed another ant-Trump story to rile up the unhinged base

The division we have now is mainly due to the BS agenda of BHO....and a bunch of overly sensitive liberal biatches..... like yourself

How much do you think Barry contributed to the division?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Several reasons.

First is that it's another example of Trump's corrupt character.

Second is that I'm fascinated by the GOP regulars who obviously loathe him, but kiss his ring to satiate such a narrow base which in the not too distant future will do them no good.

Third is that I do think this is how, in the end, the Russia connection will be proven to have manifested itself. They have their hooks into him. Deep. This is how that gets exposed.
I give you a like for the third reason. The first is laughable. He is no more corrupt than the last three. The second isn't a reason.

How much do you think Barry contributed to the division?
He contributed in much the same way as MLK. Anytime someone tries to move the country forward in the correct direction, it will be divisive.

VN Store

Back