What is really going on with Trump's taxes?

Headed out to my son's state playoff basketball game.
I'll check back in late tonight to see the update of my most Nazi-like characteristics.
Let spacecoastvot take the lead.

You keep moving the goalposts, initially you said that she 'bailed them out'. But sure, let's play. She wasn't the 'VP of the US' (not that it makes any difference) when she tweeted support for a fund to help disenfranchised people make bail. I cited the funds director stating she had nothing to do with nor did she know who specifically would be the beneficiary of those funds. What don't you grasp about that?

It's hilarious the depths at which some people need to twist and conflate in order to internally justify thier outrage.
I didn’t move anything.... I acknowledged what you posted.... then said she’s the VP.... so let me clarify... a month or two before she became VP she was hawking donations for the “disenfranchised people” aka the Portland rioters. I’m assuming you think this isn’t a bad look?

Reactions: AM64
So she was a fundraiser for the organization that bailed them out.... thanks for clearing that up

Obviously just throwing money at a group and assuming they make the "correct" decisions makes sense to the No 2 in our government. Somehow that rationality doesn't boost my confidence in what the dims "elected".

I couldn't care less about their tax returns. I would wager Trump's have received more than enough scrutiny by the IRS over the years. But then again, the geniuses at the NYT will find something they missed no doubt.

How about Nancy's.. and Chuckie's.. and Mitch's?

I'd bet there is a line at the IRS just waiting to go through Trump's return ... and another line for sloppy seconds.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Biden is a serial plagiarizer all the way back to his college days? Biden destroyed a mans life by lying about how his wife died. He lied about being arrested seeing Nelson Mandela. He lied about being on full scholarship in Law school and where he placed in his class. Biden lied about being a civil rights activist.

I could go on and on with his lies and every dam one of them are verifiable all the way back to before he was in congress.

Was this ripped from a Facebook meme or a chain email?

Reactions: Tyler Durden
I didn’t move anything.... I acknowledged what you posted.... then said she’s the VP.... so let me clarify... a month or two before she became VP she was hawking donations for the “disenfranchised people” aka the Portland rioters. I’m assuming you think this isn’t a bad look?

Not at all, I think the fund serves a valuable purpose. And yes, you moved the goal posts into a different galaxy from your first post.

In all of the accolades you listed, President isn't listed.

Weird.

Why list that accolade since he's still President as we all know the election was stolen from him.

Does a person who steals an Olympic gold medal get to be called a world class athlete? Why call Biden President then?

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82
Not at all, I think the fund serves a valuable purpose. And yes, you moved the goal posts into a different galaxy from your first post.
The VP is a disgrace and if you support the bailing out of the Portland rioters then you’re no different than the yahoos that stormed the Capitol

The VP is a disgrace and if you support the bailing out of the Portland rioters then you’re no different than the yahoos that stormed the Capitol

Except she didn't. She tweeted support of a fund that also bailed out Minneapolis protesters.

You overtly stated "Harris bailed them out", so not only do you have the circumstance and place wrong, ignoring the fact that she had no direct knowledge of what people or protestors you still can't accept you moved the goal post.

Ginning up outrage and attempting to conflate that tweeting support of a fund that assists with bail for poor Minnesotans is the same as supporting the scumbags that rioted to change the results of the election.

Geezus, get some perspective.

When it isn’t their candidate absolutely they do. And we’ve seen the witch hunts in Congress to prove it

The democratic way:

One night as you sleep in your goose feather bed
We will be kneeling at your bedside
We'll pray for your soul like the good Lord said
"Let all be forgiven let none be denied"
Then one night as you sleep in your goose feather bed
We will be standing at your bedside
Your bones will be broken and your blood will be shed
Your eyes will be taken and your hands will be tied

Then we'll take you to the forest
Where none will hear your cry
And we'll cut down the Sycamore and Broom
And it's there we will forgive you
And it's there we'll watch you die
Like a dancing silhouette against the moon

And you will burn, you will burn
we will purify your soul in the fire, in the fire
And your spirit will live forever
It will rise, it will rise
From the ashes and the embers in your eyes, in your eyes
And your spirit will live forever

Praise the Lord
Another soul is saved
Praise the Lord
Praise the Lord

Reactions: NorthDallas40
He has always been the same self aggrandizing, lying POS we saw spread conspiracy theories to feed to his clueless base. Ask any contractor that has ever performed work for him whether he's a lying POS.

Any contractor? I seriously doubt you couldn't find a bunch of contractors that were happy working for Trump. As a contractor I know word gets around about GCs and developers that don't pay and those guys have a hard time finding subs so if Trump Co was so prolific at stiffing contractors he wouldn't have gotten 1/2 of his buildings built. What you saw in the "news" are a small sample of those that had problems with his company.

Yes Trump is a liar, a big liar but so is Biden. You can trace Bidens lies all the way back to his college days and all throughout his career as a politician so what makes him any less of a scumbag liar than Trump?

Reactions: AM64
Why list that accolade since he's still President as we all know the election was stolen from him.

Does a person who steals an Olympic gold medal get to be called a world class athlete? Why call Biden President then?

What?

Does the athlete get to be called the winner when he scores more points or otherwise bests his competitors?

'Cause that's what happened.

Only a total loser would blame the refs before the competition and then double down despite being unable to come up with any proof of outcome changing proof.

Last edited:
What?

Does the athlete get to be called the winner when he scores more points or otherwise bests his competitors?

'Cause that's what happened.

Only a total loser would blame the refs before the competition and then double down despite being unable to come up with any proof of outcome changing proof.

Well, when the contestant cheats more than Bill Self and Calipari combined while hiding it better than Nick Saban, of course he'll "win."

Doesn't change the fact everyone knows he had to cheat to win and won't ever be accepted as legitimate.

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82
Well, when the contestant cheats more than Bill Self and Calipari combined while hiding it better than Nick Saban, of course he'll "win."

Doesn't change the fact everyone knows he had to cheat to win and won't ever be accepted as legitimate.

😂

When you say "cheat" do you mean like threatening a secretary of state to alter the election results?

Obviously the Georgia SecState had ulterior motives in mind when he allowed that blatant cheating to go on. Trump was well within his rights to be pissed.

Didn't some major Chinese company sign a deal to build a factory or 2 in GA a few months before the election?

VN Store

Back